+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jimmy2000

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen,

It is me once again. I posted in this forum around September 2022 that my AIP was approved.

I am pleased to confirm with y'all once gain that the stage 2 of my application was approved few min ago.

IRCC sent me an email few min ago to confirm that I am now officially a PERMANENT RESIDENT of Canada .

Right now, am at work.So, I can't post much. After work, I will give y'all a well detailed information and also share some information that will help those who are still working on their application.

Lastly, I will like to give a shout to all those who have guided me throughout the process of my application. I am forever grateful.

Now, I can say the battle is finally over !
Congratulations to you, we can't wait to hear from you to give us more information that may help us in processing our application

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Hi Bella may I know from which office did you receive your AIP
Hi @wello711 ,

My apology for the late response to your question. Work has been keeping me very busy is why I rarely post here like I use to post before.

I received my AIP from Vancouver office . They sent the AIP letter to me via email first week of September last year. They also sent me a hard copy of AIP letter to me via mail as well.

For stage 2, the Niagara office sent me an email to request for my passport, documents to show how I support myself. Receipt of PR payment, etc.

Can I also add that IRCC have also emailed me the PR portal last week. They requested I upload my picture and confirm still in Canada so that they can mail me my PR card.

My PR card is what am currently waiting for. Once I receive it, I will let you guys know in the group. Also, I will try my best to give others in the group a well detailed information about things I did and how I presented my h and c application that helped lead to an approval of my PR application.

Pls note : I did my application myself.

Last edited: