+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

HD 2023

Jan 18, 2023
Today, they requested me to do rcmp fingerprint, any idea why they want this? Because I did not see it was requested by anyone here.
Aip : October 2021
Medical passed : October 2022
Do you have any outstanding criminal charges or conviction? If no it may be that they’ve come across someone with criminal charges or conviction with same name like yours. They need that to verify the information they have. I hope that help.

Last edited:

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
Good morning ladies and gentlemen....hope y'all are all doing fine.

It is me once again with good news this morning.Like I promised in my previous message, I said I will keep y'all updated about IRCC progress with my application. I received another email from IRCC few min ago....

I copy and pasted what they wrote below.

" Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account. "

I have downloaded a copy of my eCoPR document. My PR card is on its way. Once it get to my address, I will update yall.

I have not forgotten the information I promised I will Post on this forum about how I did my application which I believe will be of great benefit to those of you are planning on using the H and C program to achieve a PR status. I will promise to do it for you guys. It will be a very note because I want it to be as detailed as possible and also self explanatory. Once I have free time from work, I promise to do it for y'all....

Rahulcanada525

Jan 17, 2022

It is me once again with good news this morning.Like I promised in my previous message, I said I will keep y'all updated about IRCC progress with my application. I received another email from IRCC few min ago....

" Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account. "

I have downloaded a copy of my eCoPR document. My PR card is on its way. Once it get to my address, I will update yall.

I have not forgotten the information I promised I will Post on this forum about how I did my application which I believe will be of great benefit to those of you are planning on using the H and C program to achieve a PR status. I will promise to do it for you guys. It will be a very note because I want it to be as detailed as possible and also self explanatory. Once I have free time from work, I promise to do it for y'all....
Congratulations

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022

Many many congratulation

Reactions: bella12

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa

Congratulations

tsam

Dec 27, 2022

Congratulations @bella12 I rejoice with you

Jimmy2000

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022

Congratulations

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022

Congratulations