+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jimmy2000

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
I was no there during the appeal, so I do not know what my lawyer exactly said to the judge, but I am sure why I was granted to stay, here as the factors on my favor:

* A crime against me was committed before we sent the first H&C application.
* This application was sent after charges were laid.
* Later this application was rejected because the immigration officer who handled my case he did not believe me, he thought I was lying about the crime.
* A long time after this, the offender was found guilty for an indictable crime ( most serios offence)
*My lawyer appealed this rejection and I was approved by reconsideration by the judge, but then the other imm officer blamed for the crime and rejected it as well.
* My lawyer decided to send the second application.
* Documents about the sentencing, my establishment in Canada and a affidavit were sent in my second application.
A crime against you was committed here in canada or back home, please share more light

Reactions: wello711

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But it's almost 6 months
For some applicants ECAS does not work. For us it never worked because they were not able to link files to the UCI. So it always showed "unable to find your application". You will have to rely on phone updates I am afraid.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
For some applicants ECAS does not work. For us it never worked because they were not able to link files to the UCI. So it always showed "unable to find your application". You will have to rely on phone updates I am afraid.
is this normal? I call the agent he said everything is OK your file going normally. I am afraid too why I am not able to check it

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is this normal? I call the agent he said everything is OK your file going normally. I am afraid too why I am not able to check it
It is just technical glitch. They could not create your account probably. Follow automatic updates by phone and you'll be fine

Reactions: Mahisharm

sahilpk

Aug 23, 2021
Hello everyone I need help how to get passport back for cbsa I was rejected refugee now I Permanent resident through spousal sponsorship. Now my status changed need help how I will get my seized passport back. Thank you