+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Canny007

Star Member
Nov 4, 2021
Hi all, can anybody help me with link to submit additional H&C application online, though I submitted the application by post/courier in April 2022?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: Canny007

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
hi, there
would you please share your timeline
my medical result just received. i just want know when roughly i will get my PR card.
-Applied H&C on 3 September 2021
-AOR 28 October 2021
-In Process 8th January 2022
-AIP 27 June 2022
-Medical pass 25 July 2022
-Decision made on 3 November 2022
-Portal email to confirm in Canada and portal credentials same day 8 Nov 2022
-Upload picture, address and declared in Canada 9 Nov 2022
-ECOPR 12 December 2022
-Receive PR card in mail 21 December 2022.
This was my second H&C application.

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
This is 100% wrong and makes zero sense. Your friend doesn't know what he's doing and clearly doesn't understand basic Canadian immigration rules and processes. Don't listen to anything else he says. He should not be working as an immigration consultant if this is the kind of advice he is providing. Honestly, this is just so so so wrong.

You absolutely can do Family Sponsorship with your son physically in Canada (as long as at least one of the parents is living in Canada when the application is submitted and continues living in Canada while the application is processed). This is the RIGHT way to sponsor your son. Withdraw the H&C application asap. This is the wrong program. There are no barriers to you sponsoring your son and the H&C application will take much much longer than a regular Family Sponsorship application. Submit a new application under regular Family Sponsorship. There are tons of people in the Family Sponsorship section of the forum that are sponsording dependent children right now (just like your situation) with the child in Canada. Go to that section of the forum and look for threads on dependent child sponsorship.

I cannot believe you got such wrong and horrible advice. Your friend is an idiot who shouldn't be working in this field. If his applications are being rejected, they are being rejected for other reasons. Probably because he sucks as an immigration consultant.

EDIT: Here's one of the threads dealing with dependent child sponsorship in the Family Sponsorship section of the forum: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/dependent-child-sponsorship-2022.779244/page-3
Omg he gave you wrong information you need to withdraw that application asap and resubmit under family . Family sponsored now takes around 14 months inland . He shouldn’t be giving you wrong advice . There’s no reason you should’ve applied for h&C if both parents are pr . Now I’m not surprise they sent your application back . Family sponsorship is less complicated than h&C i would hire someone else to help with application if you don’t quite understand. Please go ahead and withdraw h&C .

Jsuleim

Mar 1, 2022
I receive COPR today. So I emailed Niagara. With my acceptance letter and a nice note on Friday. And today office landed me. And emailed me directly to let me know it’s done. OMG there are really nice officer about.
I used what you did i have an offer letter and Acceptance letter . when I read your message I decided to send them a nice email with my offer letter and i got my eCOPR today. Thanks for sharing your story that helped me.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I used what you did i have an offer letter and Acceptance letter . when I read your message I decided to send them a nice email with my offer letter and i got my eCOPR today. Thanks for sharing your story that helped me.
That’s nice…happy for you.