+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship - 2022

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
what is the next step after AOR

are they going to show on the system that the application has been transfered to the relevant VO?

please share ur experience

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Is there biometrics required for children below 12 years old ?

does the non accompanying paren declaration form have expiray time frame, i heard that is valid for 6 months only.

lucky1324

Jan 24, 2017
congrats
Did u receive msg that ur app was move to a specific VO ?!

Yes, I got another letter. which states below info:

-We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

-The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in New
Delhi for further processing.

Reactions: Yorker13

davn15

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hi - I submitted the application to sponsor my child on 22nd Nov. I have the following questions:
  1. Is the AoR sent by email?
  2. Is there a way to track the application before getting the AoR? Or can it be tracked only after AoR?
  3. Do I need to create a separate account to track?
Thank you.

lucky1324

Jan 24, 2017
Hi - I submitted the application to sponsor my child on 22nd Nov. I have the following questions:
  1. Is the AoR sent by email? Yes
  2. Is there a way to track the application before getting the AoR? No
  3. Or can it be tracked only after AoR? Yes
  4. Do I need to create a separate account to track? Until now was not able to link application but got the passport request
Thank you.

davn15

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Thanks @lucky1324
I was finally able to link my application.
What does the AoR look like? I received an email stating something like this. It does not say Acknowledgement of Receipt anywhere though.

"This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by CiC on behalf of the following member(s): dependant name."

Is this AoR?

Thanks.
Davn

davn15

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Received AOR email today. Application submitted on Nov 20th.
Hi - can you share what does the AoR look like? Does it specifically say "Acknowledgement of Receipt" anywhere in the email? I submitted my application on 22nd Nov and got an email with something like "

"This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by CiC on behalf of the following member(s): dependant name."

Thank you.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi - can you share what does the AoR look like? Does it specifically say "Acknowledgement of Receipt" anywhere in the email? I submitted my application on 22nd Nov and got an email with something like "

Thank you.
if that email has your application number (starting with F) then this is your AOR.