+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Child Sponsorship - 2022

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
hi all

thanks for creating such thread to share our experiences.

i submitted the application for 3 kids on Sept 25,
received AOR on Dec 5th

i tried to link the application to my old GCkey, but i think u cant do that, that is my opinion, if anyone got it linked, please share how u did it.

for me i was able to create a an account using something called PARTY ID, i guess it is given to those who are the sponsor or representative of the PA.

then go to the PR tracker link sent to you by email after creating the PARTY ID.

the problem i found only 2 out of 3 applications listed.

i created 3 PR application at time of submitting the online application, one app for each child.

however, i got 3 AOR by email.

how to link the missing application to the pr Tracker.

on a side note

does the non-accompanying declaration have expiray date, i heard its valid only for 6 months.

i am divorced and its imposible to get that document signed again by my ex-wife.

any suggestion what to do, if IRCC decides they need an updated document for the non accombanying parent.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
on a side note

does the non-accompanying declaration have expiray date, i heard its valid only for 6 months.

i am divorced and its imposible to get that document signed again by my ex-wife.

any suggestion what to do, if IRCC decides they need an updated document for the non accombanying parent.
What non-accompanying declaration are you referring to?

dinesh.kumar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Anyone applied for Visitor visa for dependent child along with PR application?
Considering PR processing time I have applied for visitor visa as well. I'm getting mixed response from online forums on approval of visitor visa since PR is also in process.

Anyone is going through similar situation?