+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why is the waiting time for second H&C applications shorter than for first applications?
Because they already know your profile by now and will only study "net new" info: new letters of support etc. If you specifically link new evidence to their old refusal arguments in cover letter, it will be quick because now they only have about 5 specific points to look for.

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
My federal is in process and applied H&C in June2022 and also received AOR in July 2022 after that no update ,not able to check .pls suggest when I have to send my update or I need to wait for federal rejection.

Reactions: Ebonybaba247

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Can somebody help me to give any articles of unemployment and poor health care system in India pls.
Did you try google . When I was searching for my country I search “Jamaica unemployment article “ “Jamaica crime rate article “ etc and that’s how a lot of article would pop up and I just print out the most important ones like recent years . Maybe try .

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
Did you try google . When I was searching for my country I search “Jamaica unemployment article “ “Jamaica crime rate article “ etc and that’s how a lot of article would pop up and I just print out the most important ones like recent years . Maybe try .
OK I will try to find it. Is it must be of latest year? Thank you

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Guys, is it possible to know the office where my refusal letter was issued searching for the officer code? until this day I dont know where my refusal came from.

MariOTh

Sep 5, 2022
Don’t worry you can go to cbsa office, there officer very nice, they don’t deport you right way, it’s very long process,

also you can still work until you present in canada
would you recommend getting a lawyer? Keep in mind that it would cost me almost two grand to hire a lawyer. Would it be better to have a lawyer come with me to the interview?

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Tbh I’m not quite sure but I try to use article that’s most recent an up to date like within 3 years are so . I did this just so they wouldn’t have much ground to deny me . Using article from 10 year might be a negative to say these issues might have been fix so you’re free to go back home . I need mid life crises that is currently happening now ! I’m not a consultant but I’m basically using my brain .

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
would you recommend getting a lawyer? Keep in mind that it would cost me almost two grand to hire a lawyer. Would it be better to have a lawyer come with me to the interview?
If you feel comfortable to do so and you have the funds . But a lot of persons here don’t have lawyers and have been through the same situation as you

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
You can also get letters from people back in your home country speaking on the condition that they face . Even person of status ( doctor , lawyer , teacher , etc ) just an idea

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Waiting for first stage . Hopefully soon. Did you use a lawyer ? It’s good we have some Jamaicans here
No I did on my own. First H&C I used lawyer and he did not send my children school stuff. So the next one I did. I just did on my own. With some information from this forum