+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Did anyone have an opportunity to look at their GCMS just before receiving AIP? Do we get AIP upon passing eligibility? Does the officer enter lots of case note in GCMS?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Did anyone have an opportunity to look at their GCMS just before receiving AIP? Do we get AIP upon passing eligibility? Does the officer enter lots of case note in GCMS?
I got GCMS about 2days of receiving AIP. And it’s had eligibility pass. And notes of his break down of y he gave AIP…

Reactions: Taweda

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
I got GCMS about 2days of receiving AIP. And it’s had eligibility pass. And notes of his break down of y he gave AIP…
Did you ask for any exemption? My application is hitting 14 month mark and 9 months in processing but GCMS does not say anything about eligibility. Officer did not make any notes regarding case. Its strange.

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
I wonder how these H&Cs work, there are people whose applications are processed in 6-8 months, and they get AIP but some are waiting 14 months. Is there a logic behind it? Of course, I am happy for those who get their AIP soon I am just curious how does the processing times work...

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
I wonder how these H&Cs work, there are people whose applications are processed in 6-8 months, and they get AIP but some are waiting 14 months. Is there a logic behind it? Of course, I am happy for those who get their AIP soon I am just curious how does the processing times work...
I think mine is taking longer because i asked for medical exemption. But still.. 14 months and no case analysis notes!! I hope someone looked at my file and thinking about it.