+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Quick Update guys!

I received AIP this morning
It's my 1st application.

Your victory is also on the way! Have faith, hang on there and trust the process

My time-line ;

Application submitted online Feb 10, 2022.
AOR - Feb 22, 2022
AIP - Oct 20, 2022.
Congratulations

Reactions: Love101

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I will advise you create an account on PR PORTAL first. Then initiate the H & C application.
Majority of the forms are now digital. Any other forms that needed uploaded must be signed by hand. The rest will be done digitally.

Reactions: wello711

Neel_Mistry

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Hello guys, I got my GCMS notes today which shows some strange things.
1.My primary office is "HM-New Ineligibility". Which office is that?
2.Its been 14 months since I applied and officer did not make a single comment about the case. It seems like the file is untouched. Only thing in progress is criminality.
3.GCMS notes I received in April had 51 pages. the latest GCMS notes only has 19 pages. But it says that they have disclosed all the details.
4.It mentions about security, medical, criminality, info sharing and all. But it does not mention anything about eligibility. In fact, there is no section like "eligibility" in any of the pages.

I asked for a medical inadmissibility exemption in my application.
Are these things normal? Any advice or guidance would be helpful.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hello guys, I got my GCMS notes today which shows some strange things.
1.My primary office is "HM-New Ineligibility". Which office is that?
2.Its been 14 months since I applied and officer did not make a single comment about the case. It seems like the file is untouched. Only thing in progress is criminality.
3.GCMS notes I received in April had 51 pages. the latest GCMS notes only has 19 pages. But it says that they have disclosed all the details.
4.It mentions about security, medical, criminality, info sharing and all. But it does not mention anything about eligibility. In fact, there is no section like "eligibility" in any of the pages.

I asked for a medical inadmissibility exemption in my application.
Are these things normal? Any advice or guidance would be helpful.

Thank you!
When did you apply for the notes please