+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
As well possibly the reason you & your spouse received your visas to enter Canada was because your children weren’t going to travel with you . They were a tie for you to return , and now you aren’t

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hlo everyone can someone suggest me . how much time AIP will takes. I got JR today
H&c applied in Dec 2021.
AOR - Jan 2022
In process - march 2022
If AIP take long time what is the next step after JR result. My work permit is also going to be expire in next month.
What was ur JR results? AIP can take up to one year

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Jr is dismissed
Don’t worry
Iff your JR dismiss, your H&c approved , you can wait,

Cbsa not send you letter right way ,cbsa letter take time up to year,

iff you are failed refugee, you can renew work permit, you are eligible apply work permit and they approved your work permit until you inside canada like deportation.

Also when you visit cbsa after 1 year , cbsa not deport you right way cbsa take time more than year,

when cbsa send letter, you also are eligible for prra.
you have lots time, before cbsa letter your h&c first stage positive..

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Don’t worry
Iff your JR dismiss, your H&c approved , you can wait,

Cbsa not send you letter right way ,cbsa letter take time up to year,

iff you are failed refugee, you can renew work permit, you are eligible apply work permit and they approved your work permit until you inside canada like deportation.

Also when you visit cbsa after 1 year , cbsa not deport you right way cbsa take time more than year,

when cbsa send letter, you also are eligible for prra.
you have lots time, before cbsa letter your h&c first stage positive..

Thank you bro I already applied my h&c, I got my AOR and the application is showing in process. I wanna know when we are eligible for PRA. After getting letter from CBSA
When we can apply our H&C

Reactions: Ramone1