+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
the info on my AIP letter might help some of you. It says that the agent opened my file on 4 July and started to review it. So basically, it took him/her one week to make the decision. If you havent heard anything yet, your file has not read by any agents even though the website displays "in process".

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
the info on my AIP letter might help some of you. It says that the agent opened my file on 4 July and started to review it. So basically, it took him/her one week to make the decision. If you havent heard anything yet, your file has not read by any agents even though the website displays "in process".
Congrats !
may i know where they issued your AIP

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
May i know if you sent many articles, proofs, letters ?
May i know if you have a long explanatory letter ? if yes how many pages ?
Because my file is big
my file is not as big as most of ppl here in this forum. because i am single, no kids and, i dont have refugee claim. i have my mother's medical report and medical records. I provided financial support history i gave to my family. The loan i gave to my family and my education and working background. My mother wrote a letter to the agent saying she needed me much more than i needed her.

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
May i know if you sent many articles, proofs, letters ?
May i know if you have a long explanatory letter ? if yes how many pages ?
Because my file is big
there is no room for the agent to deny my case. Because my mother's life is on me. there is no way to kick me out. who is gonna give a terminal cancer patient 24/7 care. i am the only person to do so and it will save the government lots of money.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hlo everyone can someone suggest me . how much time AIP will takes. I got JR today
H&c applied in Dec 2021.
AOR - Jan 2022
In process - march 2022
If AIP take long time what is the next step after JR result. My work permit is also going to be expire in next month.
What is the outcome of your JR? When did you apply for JR? AIP May take another 6 months or more. It all depends on the officer that has your file. As for WP, apply for a renewal immediately before it expires as it take almost 5 to 6 months this days to get it renewed.