+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Guys any of you had a appointment with CBSA and they cancelled. Officer called and stated I got AIP so I should continue reporting online until PR finalized.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Is there anyone in the forum who had valid medical examination before receiving AIP ? Did he/she received medical forms or not with AIP ? Did IRCC ask for new medical ? Can anyone has information; whether medical should be valid at the time of AIP or decision made, may be months later ? My medical was valid at the time of AIP but did not receive forms for new medical.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Is there anyone in the forum who had valid medical examination before receiving AIP ? Did he/she received medical forms or not with AIP ? Did IRCC ask for new medical ? Can anyone has information; whether medical should be valid at the time of AIP or decision made, may be months later ? My medical was valid at the time of AIP but did not receive forms for new medical.
What does your online says? I think because your is still valid they didn’t send you forms

Reactions: R Brar

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Guys any of you had a appointment with CBSA and they cancelled. Officer called and stated I got AIP so I should continue reporting online until PR finalized.
They sent a letter to be their office but as we had AIP already they said that they have nothing to do then, we didn’t have to do anything thereafter

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
IRCC officer asked me to do re-medical even if I had valid medical results and sent which I did after AIP proactively without they sent me medical form, they didn’t send medical form with AIP. When my lawyer called the officer and the officer told that they have uploaded the older one but later on April this year they ask me to do re- medical.

Ramone1

Oct 4, 2017
I'm the only child of parents. My parents travelled to Canada on visit visa in March-22 and sadly my father passed away in Canada 2 weeks ago during this visit. I don't qualify for PGP until next year and my mother is not self sufficient financially as she has never worked and doesn't have higher education. I am from Pakistan and it'd be very difficult for her to survive on her own considering the social, law order and economic issues in Pakistan .

Is H&c route worth in my mother's case?
Yes

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will need to send email to Niagara letting them know that you have not received medical forms.

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
I hope you all doing well and I need your assist or if I can get your feedback to solve my issue.

Me and my wife came here in Canada and applied for refugee in Jan and currently we are waiting for hearing session.

Our concern here;
We left our children with my older brother when we came to Canada.
Now for the time being, Is there any way or place/association can help us to bring our children here especially if they living in different country other than home country.
Also, if there is NO solution for this issue, can I apply for visitor visa for them.

Thank you for your consideration in advance and kindly share with me your experience with this issue.

Bestregards.

lonesheep93

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
I hope you all doing well and I need your assist or if I can get your feedback to solve my issue.

Me and my wife came here in Canada and applied for refugee in Jan and currently we are waiting for hearing session.

Our concern here;
Now for the time being, Is there any way or place/association can help us to bring our children here especially if they living in different country other than home country.
Also, if there is NO solution for this issue, can I apply for visitor visa for them.

Thank you for your consideration in advance and kindly share with me your experience with this issue.

Bestregards
There is no harm in trying. I am sure if i was a parent I would do my level best to be near my kids, but I living with no status and I dont wish it for the worst of my enemy.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

Our concern here;

Bestregards.
The only option available to them is a TRV. Unfortunately there is a good chance the TRVs may be refused since you've claimed refugee status in Canada. But it's certainly worth trying. You may get lucky and be approved.

Reactions: Swagzzy

wiener

Oct 21, 2018
ECAS updated today to in-process. I guess automated phone service was right when it says we are processing your background and reviewing your eligibility.

Singh navi

Feb 2, 2022
Hlo everyone can someone suggest me . how much time AIP will takes. I got JR today
H&c applied in Dec 2021.
AOR - Jan 2022
In process - march 2022
If AIP take long time what is the next step after JR result. My work permit is also going to be expire in next month.