+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Send an email to Niagara, and let them know, I infer they gave you 30 days like all of us to submit your documentation.
While submitting documents o 22nd, I explained that my earlier medical is valid upto June28,2022, if they need new one, send me forms. It was emailed on 22nd. True, they gave me 30 days. Do i need to send one more email or wait response to my email 22nd

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
While submitting documents o 22nd, I explained that my earlier medical is valid upto June28,2022, if they need new one, send me forms. It was emailed on 22nd. True, they gave me 30 days. Do i need to send one more email or wait response to my email 22nd
I beleive they will let you know, you submit so your police certificate?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Reactions: wello711

Womanman

Jun 29, 2022
Hi people, I am a newbie to these forum. I hope all of you getting your approval ASAP. I got my Copr yesterday after 3 years. I am so excited. But I need your guides for my husband who is now oversea. In my application, I have sent all of required documents such as his medical, his financial status and his police certificate. What should I do now to bring my husband to Canada? Should I apply for sponsorship from scratch? And the proceeding time will have been taking about 12 months? He even has his own UCI. Thank you in advance.

Torkwase

Jun 30, 2022
Hello, I am trying to put in an application, still gathering documents. I need help on how the letter of support is supposed to look like, and do you guys recommend I use a lawyer??

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, I submitted all documents including PC
I think they will let you know. Ok I have a question what does the automated system say when you call the line? I called as I wanted to talk to a agent about my work permit but the auto Line is saying they reviewing the results of my medical exam but I have not given them a new one as yet. Is this just standard msg for stage 2 processing

wiener

Oct 21, 2018
Hi everyone. I applied for H and C in February 2022 and received AOR in March. Today when I called the automated telephone service, there is a message we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check. Does anyone know what that means?. In ECAS, I do not see any updates.

Reactions: Emrose

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi everyone. I applied for H and C in February 2022 and received AOR in March. Today when I called the automated telephone service, there is a message we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check. Does anyone know what that means?. In ECAS, I do not see any updates.
It is an automated message, same for everyone after we got the AOR until it goes into process.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they will let you know. Ok I have a question what does the automated system say when you call the line? I called as I wanted to talk to a agent about my work permit but the auto Line is saying they reviewing the results of my medical exam but I have not given them a new one as yet. Is this just standard msg for stage 2 processing
We had this status after Doctor sent medical results to IRCC. It will disappear in a few days after they accept it. Your old medical is valid 12 months so they are probably trying to re-use it.