+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Please has anyone experience this before?
I got an email from IRCC PR portal to pay $515 right of PR fees, but l already paid $500 for this same fees exactly one year ago when l sent all requested documents after AIP approval. This payment was $500 then, now it's $515. Any advice? I tried calling IRCC with no success severally yesterday.

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
I got an email from IRCC PR portal to pay $515 right of PR fees, but l already paid $500 for this same fees exactly one year ago when l sent all requested documents after AIP approval. This payment was $500 then, now it's $515. Any advice? I tried calling IRCC with no success severally yesterday.
Do you have a copy of the receipt?

Reactions: Yinkus

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
No but am thinking you can send your receipt and it might be that you need to pay the 15$ as the fee changed.

Reactions: R Brar

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Do you have a copy of the receipt?
Yes, l have my receipt. I just spoke to my lawyer too who said we should said receipt of $500 we paid then and write a note. There is no option to pay $15 online except if you have to pay entire $515 again.

That means PR is about to be finalize then because email is from PR do not reply portal. What is the next stage likely to be if payment/fess is expected. How soon am l to my PR approval?

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, l have my receipt. I just spoke to my lawyer too who said we should said receipt of $500 we paid then and write a note. There is no option to pay $15 online except if you have to pay entire $515 again.

That means PR is about to be finalize then because email is from PR do not reply portal. What is the next stage likely to be if payment/fess is expected. How soon am l to my PR approval?
There is a option. When it’s says fee select partial fee and you will get the option to pay the 15$

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Pay extra $15 and send receipt to the email along with earlier receipt of $500.