+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Weare1

Feb 11, 2022
Are you submitting online? If online think most people here knows how to mail in and not familiar with online. Make sure all documents are filled correctly
yes i submitted on line and now am not able to submit the correction they ask me to do again after getting it done

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Hey Guys how are you?

Happy Canada Day !!!

Just a question, I didn’t get the AIP yet, still waiting, but after we got a AIP we need to apply for OWP , how long for the processing time to get that?
Is there any way we can apply easier ? Because when we check on line the time line is about 4 months …
How long usually you guys are getting the WP ?

TIA

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hey Guys how are you?

Happy Canada Day !!!

Just a question, I didn’t get the AIP yet, still waiting, but after we got a AIP we need to apply for OWP , how long for the processing time to get that?
Is there any way we can apply easier ? Because when we check on line the time line is about 4 months …
How long usually you guys are getting the WP ?

TIA
can you share your tiemline please ?

Reactions: mike@13
Jul 1, 2022
I am currently in the city of Abu Dhabi, UAE, with my wife and child, along with many immigrants who are going to America, but many of my relatives are in Canada. I want to go to Canada, please cooperate with me.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Guys I have a question about Medical. Seen that I still have health coverage through IFCH do I use it to do medical or better to pay?

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Guys I have a question about Medical. Seen that I still have health coverage through IFCH do I use it to do medical or better to pay?
IFH only cover your medical once so if you used it before to do medical you will have to pay... however I have seen where people get OHIP with AIP and they didn't have to pay for medical

wiener

Oct 21, 2018
It is an automated message, same for everyone after we got the AOR until it goes into process.
It is an automated message, same for everyone after we got the AOR until it goes into process.
Is it an automated message or indeed they are processing the background?. I heard from a friend that ECAS may not reflect the current status of the application.