+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi, to be very clear: I did not and would not write the final sentence posted here. I have not referenced God in any way, shape or form in any posts on this site. I don't recommend it as a reliance when dealing with issues relating to administrative law.

Immigration laws, regulations and policies in Canada have been well cleansed of anything religious over the last 5 decades and my ethereal consideration for generally good people is that they have a little luck come their way. Luck appears when you drop your toast and it lands butter-side up, or when your file lands on the desk of a decision-maker who's made so many decisions that they read yours and simply say, "I've seen worse," and you get AIP.

As always, good luck
I will change it

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Be positive ! God does not require of any soul more than what it can afford
@Bornlucky wrote this email for someone last month.
You can send it to vancouverbro@cic.gc.ca and you will receive refusal notes after around 24-48h
as i said, you can apply for reconsideration or JR, if you have jr in process i think you don't need to apply for a status to stay in canada but JR will take a long time.
You can also apply for a second application.
You can also send a TRP application to restore your status, TRP application need humanitarian factors and it will grant you a temporary status, you can send a TRP ( visitor ) TRP ( open work permit ) or TRP ( study permit )

To Whom It May Concern:

Date: Always date correspondence everyone!

Re: URGENT Request for written reasons for H&C refusal:

Name: LASTNAME, First Names, DOB: xx/xx/xxxx Client Identification #XXXX-XXXX:

I write to please request the written reasons for the decision of my Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds that I received on (DATE).

I would be grateful for the expeditious treatment of this request as I face certain time constraints and have a near desperate need to fully understand the issues identified by the Senior Immigration Officer when refusing the application.

I thank you in advance for any consideration afforded this request.
Hi, please send them an email at TorontoPRRA-ERAR@cic.gc.ca ! include your name, dob, uci and ask them for refusal notes. You will get it within 24 hours! and stay strong this is not the end. Try to go for new application instead of reconsideration. @SpiritualWonderWomen
My Laywer said you need to apply for reconsideration if it’s refused then apply for new application if you don’t apply for reconsideration your application go to same officer .

Reactions: Fayamufi

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Hi do most of H&C application go to senior immigration officer ? I received my refusal from senior immigration officer wondering if you guys receive it from senior immigration officer? And what’s the difference between senior immigration officer and just immigration officers?

Reactions: Fayamufi

Emrose

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
did they request biometrics too
Yeah, if we have not done in the last 10 years, they will ask for sure. And you have to done with in 30 days otherwise they may deny your application. My husband was not able to do with in 30 days and they send me the final notice to submit and gave ext. For another 30 days.
Also, the final notice have same initials at the end.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
My Laywer said you need to apply for reconsideration if it’s refused then apply for new application if you don’t apply for reconsideration your application go to same officer .
I am no expert but Thats a big fat lie from your lawyer. There’s very slim chance it will go to same officer if you submit new application. For reconsideration, 100% it will goto same officer who refused your application. @Katayoon please correct me if i am wrong.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am no expert but Thats a big fat lie from your lawyer. There’s very slim chance it will go to same officer if you submit new application. For reconsideration, 100% it will goto same officer who refused your application. @Katayoon please correct me if i am wrong.
Agree with you @tony4454 and also this is how it happened to us - reconsideration went to same lady in Montreal, new application went to a new guy in Vancouver. The assignment of officer to new case depends on the case workload of a particular office, not the familiarity with your case.

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon why my file in ecas is still IN PROCESS ? It should be Decision Made since I got refusal already. The agent did not closed my file.
Yes it will take time to close it. For us, the officer did not close file for 8 months after refusal. So we could not submit a fresh app until she closes it. If you send them a webform, they will close it. This is how we did it.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi do most of H&C application go to senior immigration officer ? I received my refusal from senior immigration officer wondering if you guys receive it from senior immigration officer? And what’s the difference between senior immigration officer and just immigration officers?
Senior officer is the one who has authority to approve/refuse. More junior officers will help senior officer to prepare the file. All our refusals and AIP came from "senior".

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
@Katayoon my status in Ecas show decision made this morning ,Can I start a new application after I receive the refusal email ?Also do you think it’s advisable to use a lawyer or I can write it myself .Thank you