+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
These are all standard phrases to justify refusal. Some members shared with me in private their refusal notes and I was shocked how similar the wording was to our notes, although it was a completely different office and agent. Almost copy/paste.
I am allowed to stay in Canada until June, I want to reapply for H and C again. Do you have advise how to make second H and C and how to address all the grounds of refusal ?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am allowed to stay in Canada until June, I want to reapply for H and C again. Do you have advise how to make second H and C and how to address all the grounds of refusal ?
Submit new and fresh reports of situation in your country, especially unemployment rate (since he says you are educated);
For letters, submit new reference letters where referees talk that you need to remain in Canada permanently, not renew your permits;
Lots of pictures;
New employment letters or volunteering letters.

In your cover letter you have to highlight how each evidence corresponds to his refusal notes.

Reactions: bella12

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Submit new and fresh reports of situation in your country, especially unemployment rate (since he says you are educated);
For letters, submit new reference letters where referees talk that you need to remain in Canada permanently, not renew your permits;
Lots of pictures;
New employment letters or volunteering letters.

In your cover letter you have to highlight how each evidence corresponds to his refusal notes.
@Katayoon I didn’t receive any email for our decision yet . Does it take time

temmy-27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2022
Are you under removal order? Sometimes they just send letter directly to CBSA who will call you in. This is how it happened to us.
Are you under removal order? Sometimes they just send letter directly to CBSA who will call you in. This is how it happened to us.
Yes I am so how will I be able to apply for a New application if I don't get to see the reason why the application was refused

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Yes I am so how will I be able to apply for a New application if I don't get to see the reason why the application was refused
I would Say apply for JR to stop deportation, that’s what I did to buy myself time. As my decision last year was sent straight to CBSA and even when I emailed the officer was very mean

Reactions: Fayamufi

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you order GCmS notes you will see refusal notes there but it takes time. Hopefully they reply faster by email.

Muhammadtigerb

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
The officer says, I sympathize with the applicants suffering and experienced, the officer also says the applicant submitted insufficient evidences, I submitted thicker than book evidences how much he or she wants.
Same the officer sympathize with me and acknowledge everything but still refuse I believe they all write same way to show they’re nice but they aren’t.