+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Yea, its same but mine also have initials with KP and their number
That's not initial! It's the officer's Agent ID.
Everyone's AOR will probably carry a different AGENT ID depending on the officer that reviewed their file for submission purpose only.

Testy123

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hello house, a hired a lawyer for my H&C application, he submitted an application for me in September 2021 and up till now I haven't received an AOR. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for an application to be acknowledged? Thank you
Hello house, the lawyer called me yesterday and said my application got approved that i need a medical test and police check. Can I do the police check at any police station ? Thank you

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello house, the lawyer called me yesterday and said my application got approved that i need a medical test and police check. Can I do the police check at any police station ? Thank you
She probably means that you need to submit police certificates from all countries you resided in since 18 yrs old for 6 months or more. They do not need Canadian police check from you - they will do everything on their end.

Reactions: Taweda

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone knows how to appeal a decision here ? Is it worth it ?
Only to buy time before removal. JR approval rate is notoriously low and the process is ridiculously long. I have been on this forum for 10 years and @Fayamufi is the only person I know who managed to beat her officer in the court. We lost 2 appeals too - judge did not even allow to proceed to stage 2 (re-open the case in court).

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Congrats. Could you please share your ground and if you have any refugee claims before H&C application