+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello good people. Pls Ill like to know if any one has renewed their refugee brown paper recently and how they did it. Thank you
The renewal of refugee brown paper os suspended for now. I tries to renew last month, but they sent me an email that the one I have will still be valid until they resume renewal process again. So no worries. But make sure you reach out to them so that they send the email to you. This is for record purposes. I hope this helps

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
In my opinion, it's risky saying or putting it in that you drive for Uber. If you can get a job that you have an employment letter, it's better than using Uber as your job employment
It is not a problem to drive Uber as long as you have pay stubs which you can easily access and you have your T4 and tax returns. I wish you luck.

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
In my opinion, it's risky saying or putting it in that you drive for Uber. If you can get a job that you have an employment letter, it's better than using Uber as your job employment
You’re wrong a job is a job t4 are issued for contract workers also if I’m not mistaken they even provide some form of Letter stating how long you’ve been working for them ( instacart shopper does ) if filing taxes a person should be good . Doesn’t matter what kind of job if it’s not illegal ! This person is supporting them self and not on social assistance that’s what Agent looking for consistent

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
You’re wrong a job is a job t4 are issued for contract workers also if I’m not mistaken they even provide some form of Letter stating how long you’ve been working for them ( instacart shopper does ) if filing taxes a person should be good . Doesn’t matter what kind of job if it’s not illegal ! This person is supporting them self and not on social assistance that’s what Agent looking for consistent
your right , I have a friend who was approved doing uber , the officer mentioned that she is hard working , doing uber as her side income as she was attending adult high school learning to attain a high school diploma

Reactions: Swagzzy