+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
Ottawa is expansive like Montreal but i think houses there are better than those in montreal.
I want to know if i can find an appartement with 3 rooms between 1500- 2000 $ ?
it's not important for me to live close to the city center
With 2000, you can get a townhouse with parking but maybe not garage. The ones with garage are from 2200.

Reactions: Katayoon

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello everyone, it's so heart touching seeing the write up here from people of different situations. I am also delighted reading these stories. It has given me more hope and strength know that there are good people who can assist and give reliable advice. I am preparing to do H&C for my family. Our refugee hearing was negative, and we are still in the appeal process. I will really need every support I can get from this family of brothers and sisters. Hope is never lost. I wish everyone success as I also pray for myself to get successful in this process.

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Hello good people. Pls Ill like to know if any one has renewed their refugee brown paper recently and how they did it. Thank you
Hello Grace, I was suppose to renew mine also but they said renewing is suspended for now and the one you have will still be regarded as valid until they resume renewal process. Send a webform to them and you will get that response. I don't have their direct email now but will look for it and get intouch with you. Yiu can private chat me too

Donald15

Star Member
May 13, 2022
I just have one volunteer work letter is it fine or i need more ? And i am driving for uber is that fine ?
In my opinion, it's risky saying or putting it in that you drive for Uber. If you can get a job that you have an employment letter, it's better than using Uber as your job employment