+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi Katayoon,

I am waiting for Aip since August 2021,
One month ago I applied for PRRA, as I was asked by CBSA. Will my PRRA application needs to be decided first? Will my PRRA application delay my H&C application?

Thanks,
Yes it will. You will not get H&C decision until PRRA gets decision

kaynn

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
I submitted prra in February 2022 and second H&C in March 2022 that means My prra will come first?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Katayoon,

I am waiting for Aip since August 2021,
One month ago I applied for PRRA, as I was asked by CBSA. Will my PRRA application needs to be decided first? Will my PRRA application delay my H&C application?

Thanks,
They will be decided jointly. Normally PRRA actually helps to accelerate your HC, because you have outstanding removal order. We got both Hc and PrRA decisions on the same day.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My automated line message says; reviewing ur eligibility, no need interview, biomatrics n medical n last we r processing ur background check. What could be the status. Pl @Katayoon . I had done medical earlier for extension n is valid. It is 12th month no AIP yet
It is a standard message. It will stay the same until you become PR. The only way to find out why Stage 1 takes long is order GCMS notes

Reactions: R Brar

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot. I don’t have any other application (no JR or PRRA) and this is my first one. Is in process means the officer is already assigned
Most probably - yes. But only GCmS notes will tell for sure - it will show you Bring forward date (when agent is supposed to open or re-open your file).

Reactions: Taweda

Patt garcia

Jul 20, 2021
Ottawa is expansive like Montreal but i think houses there are better than those in montreal.
I want to know if i can find an appartement with 3 rooms between 1500- 2000 $ ?
it's not important for me to live close to the city center
Yes for sure. You can find houses for that price on kijiji in ottawa! you can Pm and i can help to find a house if you want

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Most probably - yes. But only GCmS notes will tell for sure - it will show you Bring forward date (when agent is supposed to open or re-open your file).
I want now to apply for Gcms notes. They asked for a department where I like to submit an access to information
Which one should I choose

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
No. You can order as many times as you wish.
I feel scared when I fill the online form. For example, what type of record would you like to request
Which specific information are you looking for

what I have to select
I feel like this will delay my application

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel scared when I fill the online form. For example, what type of record would you like to request
Which specific information are you looking for

what I have to select
I feel like this will delay my application
It won't. Just fill it to the best of your knowledge. The most important is your name, DOB and application number.

Reactions: Taweda