+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for the encouragement but it’s just frustrating. Did refugee got denied, did H&C got denied am appealing it now plus I have new H&C in. I have been here for 11years I have 4 children that’s depending on me
You are so close to SUCCESS…you shall come back here to share testimony. Many have passed roads that are much more terrible. @Katayoon is one. We’ll all sing song of praises sooner.

just do it later

Dec 27, 2019
Hey guys I really need your help,
I’m not new to to this website but this my first post on this form.
I’m accepted refugee since 2018. I have applied for permanent resident on May 2019 and I got AIP then my file transferred to Vancouver humanitarian office then January 2020 was transferred to Montreal humanitarian office. I tried everything possible to find out why my file transferred to humanitarian office since I am protected person but no luck. Last week I came back from overseas trip and I was questioned by CBSA officer over two hours, all the questions about my refugee case and my political activities then she let me go.
Any thoughts, experience or even guidance to help me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys I really need your help,
I’m not new to to this website but this my first post on this form.
I’m accepted refugee since 2018. I have applied for permanent resident on May 2019 and I got AIP then my file transferred to Vancouver humanitarian office then January 2020 was transferred to Montreal humanitarian office. I tried everything possible to find out why my file transferred to humanitarian office since I am protected person but no luck. Last week I came back from overseas trip and I was questioned by CBSA officer over two hours, all the questions about my refugee case and my political activities then she let me go.
Any thoughts, experience or even guidance to help me.
Wrong thread. Suggest you try here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/time-line-for-permanent-residence-application-for-refugees.683967/page-839

Reactions: Naz786

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are so close to SUCCESS…you shall come back here to share testimony. Many have passed roads that are much more terrible. @Katayoon is one. We’ll all sing song of praises sooner.
Thank you my friend @Swagzzy for remembering me. It is a long and mentally draining process. The hardest part is to stand up after each failure and continue fighting. Patience is your best friend @grahs1994 . Good luck!

Patt garcia

Jul 20, 2021
The best decision !
May I know if you just updated your address on ecas or you sent a webform / email ?
6 months waiting for the CSQ it was a pain and because my situation it is too vulnerable I had to do the effort to start from 0 again with my little daughter. I updated it by the webform and email. Thanks to everyone for the support! this forum it is amazing.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
6 months waiting for the CSQ it was a pain and because my situation it is too vulnerable I had to do the effort to start from 0 again with my little daughter. I updated it by the webform and email. Thanks to everyone for the support! this forum it is amazing.
Great ! May I know it was hard for you to find a house in Ontario ?