+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
Well my arguments were that I came with a dream, and in the middle of my process they changed the system, I wasn't expect to do an online application based on ranking, I didn't get the score they were asking, that time was too high......I tried to always do something even though I didn't have authorization to work I found out how to support myself and keep doing some programs ....
smart move.
I am curious about your timeline. it shows you applied in oct 2020, why the IRCC started to review and process it in March 2022. They put your file on hold for like one and half years?

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
smart move.
I am curious about your timeline. it shows you applied in oct 2020, why the IRCC started to review and process it in March 2022. They put your file on hold for like one and half years?
Yes they did, I was so stressed cause it didn't move, till March of this year

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022
Yes they did, I was so stressed cause it didn't move, till March of this year
when i read your timeline i thought they didnt process your case because of judicial appeal or something, so stressful!!!
But you are safe at the end of the day, that's amazing. Worthy of wait!

Reactions: Jjla

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
when i read your timeline i thought they didnt process your case because of judicial appeal or something, so stressful!!!
But you are safe at the end of the day, that's amazing. Worthy of wait!
Still a long way to go, but at the end all we will finally reach the final line....just keep waiting

Reactions: R Brar

SpiritualWonderWomen

Star Member
Mar 16, 2022
In the letter says Toronto, Dundas st west
Its from HM - Toronto, I wouldn't wonder why the process of your AIP took so long, IRCC Etobicoke is the worst office of IRCC, specially for Humanitarian Case, it takes years in that office and very low approval. Congratulations on your AIP. This office is for Landing very busy office, they process a lot of paper file in here. Humanitarian case, WP, VR, landings

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I apply JR September 2021, but not received results, than Cbsa first interview April 2022, Cbsa officer sad your JR denied February 2021.. JR negative results all the time send direct cbsa. And cbsa not call person same day, after 10 to 12 months
Your dates are kinda confusing because September 2021 comes after February 2021

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
What is written in the letter. Do you have lawyer. Did you receive the letter by email
many questions haha your AIP is the trend in this forum today
It says....Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed for the purpose of determining whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On May, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed the circumstances of your request and considered all the factors that you cited in your application. We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved

I don't have a lawyer it is an immigration consultant and I received it by e mail

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
It says....Humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed for the purpose of determining whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On May, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed the circumstances of your request and considered all the factors that you cited in your application. We are pleased to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved

I don't have a lawyer it is an immigration consultant and I received it by e mail
Congratulations

Reactions: Jjla

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Guys, there's always a way, I believed I lost everything when they rejected my express entry application, eventhough I decided to stay....i lived in the limbo for many many years, many people I met on the way told me to go back, that this country is not for me and that I was better back home... still I stayed, I didn't know there was a category which will help my case, God helped me and in my way I found a person who trusted in me and guided me.....and here I am, there's always hope and never give up and listen to other people, trust in yourself