+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
I agreed about the ecas thing for online applicant, and that sucks badly! I have a valid Biometrics, so i don't have to do 1 and already have a UCI as well. But no further communication since AOR. Status says submitted but I think the phone application status check works. It gives you the most recent activity on your application.
I would prefer to wait a little more. With UCI, processing is certain ,may be in queue as backlog is there. Hope n patience are my keys.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ajayverma92

Oct 17, 2020
you can make your H&c stronge
You already have child and you been here 4 years I’m guessing

if you’re Rad get approval that you are H&c will get withdraw automatically if your Rad it refused your H&c go right away in process then you need to wait for long process

It’s not hundred percent guarantee gonna get approval but worth of try because H&c are like a lottery
I seen single guys got approved and I saw people with kids refused

And it’s also about your luck too
Hope for the best will try my best lets see what comes up any document you recommend? Please suggest.

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I would prefer to wait a little more. With UCI, processing is certain ,may be in queue as backlog is there. Hope n patience are my keys.
We have no other option than to wait.

So i was saying to call the immigration line, pick option 1, pick PR application, pick option H fir H & C, key in your application number and it will tell you wen your application was received, it will ask if you would like to check the status, key in 1 again and it will tell you the last thing being processed on your application. Atleast it gives you an idea whats going on and strengthen your hope.

Reactions: R Brar

CanadianMom

Star Member
Feb 20, 2022
@Ayanna I submittedy PRRA application before due date and yet to submit the submissions and evidence before the due date. Will this cause me not to receive AIP for a 2021 application because of pending PRRA documents?

aframehr

Nov 16, 2021
Hi Ayanna,
How can I send a GCMs note, I applied in August 2021, it went in process in October. still waiting for the result.
Do you think it is the time to send a GCMs note??
If so how can I send a GCMs note??

Thanks for your response

Optimisztikos

Jan 27, 2022
Today I called IRCC line, I noticed a little difference on the auto message. It was always saying Security and background check , today it said background check ( didn’t mention security).
Is this a good sign ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna I submittedy PRRA application before due date and yet to submit the submissions and evidence before the due date. Will this cause me not to receive AIP for a 2021 application because of pending PRRA documents?
no it doesn’t your H&c already in process
PRRA is only buying time nothing more

Reactions: Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Ayanna,
How can I send a GCMs note, I applied in August 2021, it went in process in October. still waiting for the result.
Do you think it is the time to send a GCMs note??
If so how can I send a GCMs note??

Thanks for your response
you should see where is your application at if you need updates or ideas
Here is the links

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

Reactions: Naz786 and R Brar

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Today I called IRCC line, I noticed a little difference on the auto message. It was always saying Security and background check , today it said background check ( didn’t mention security).
Is this a good sign ?
they always talk about background
It’s automatic generated voice

the only good thing they tell you when they received your application

Reactions: Naz786 and R Brar