+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajayverma92

Oct 17, 2020
I think you should do jr for stop your removal and also applied for H&c
I think you have Solid ground with interest of child
Good luck
My RAD appeal is under process but I don’t wanna go through the bad situation that's why I am thinking to apply for H&C

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I agree with you but cannot get confirmation. That is my worry. My application was on line and not paper. Will it make any difference ?
you gonna start step-by-step

first you need to order Gcms note or webform see what’s going on because process timeline is 15 months base on their website your application been almost 10 not even in process

Reactions: Naz786 and R Brar

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
My RAD appeal is under process but I don’t wanna go through the bad situation that's why I am thinking to apply for H&C
you need to act right now don’t waste your time or if you think that your appeal is stronger than don’t waste your time and money on H&c application

With thinking you not gonna be successful
With Action you be permanent resident one day

Last edited:

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
@Ayanna Hi, I am June 2021 applicant on line application, Biometric done. I have UCI. But this link always says; we may have received application but may not be in process. I have been trying since long and failed to know the status of application. Any advice ?
I'm thinking it's same for all online applicants. I have online application as well, though my application is still fresh, but whenever I use ecas to check status, it says exactly what you wrote up there. "Your application cannot be located with information provided, Its possible we had received your application but not started processing it, this tool is for those with application in process." But quick question for you! Does the status say Submitted on the PR application portal?.

Reactions: R Brar

Ajayverma92

Oct 17, 2020
you need to act right now don’t waste your time or if you think that your appeal is stronger than don’t waste your time and money on H&c application

With thinking you not gonna be successful
With Action you be permanent resident one day
My appeal is not strong enough i know because my lawyer didn’t do any effort to make it strong. Thats why i am thinking to apply H&C asap and i am collecting some papers like volunteer, buying property etc .

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
My appeal is not strong enough i know because my lawyer didn’t do any effort to make it strong. Thats why i am thinking to apply H&C asap and i am collecting some papers like volunteer, buying property etc .
As far as I know couple days ago Canada ban foreigners from buying houses, this is for at least 2 years

Reactions: Ajayverma92

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
I'm thinking it's same for all online applicants. I have online application as well, though my application is still fresh, but whenever I use ecas to check status, it says exactly what you wrote up there. "Your application cannot be located with information provided, Its possible we had received your application but not started processing it, this tool is for those with application in process." But quick question for you! Does the status say Submitted on the PR application portal?.
Yes. it says submitted. I got Biometric done with UCI. I also updated through WEB and got "document received reply". I also think online applications are not included in ecas.

Reactions: Love101