Permanent residence

Immigration categoryPersons as of Mar. 15Persons as of Feb. 1Difference
Grand total518,667519,030-363
Economic Class230,767230,573+194
Family Class103,112102,222+890
Humanitarian and Compassionate/Public Policy27,21827,436-218
Permit Holders Class1821-3
Protected Persons157,552158,778-1,226

news link: https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/immigration-canadas-backlog-grows-to-1-84-million-0323476.html#gs.uxn6ap

From FEB 1 to MAR 15, IRCC had reduced 218 humanitarian cases whether the final decision is positive or negative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayanna and Naz786

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
hi Guys as you know my application got rejected after 25 month living in Dark without work permit ,I'm from Afghanistan , please don't listen to ircc fake marketing they bring afghan its a lie if you're Muslim first don't think you're wanted here , you need force yourself in Canadian immigration law ,2nd if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair Christian then wait for long process , ukraianen are fast track even if they live in any country of Europe , ircc trying hard to bring as many as they can , I'm not against of it because it's their own white people, any muslim , black or people of color waiting for their application I say it will be hard for you guys and don't be so positive that your application will be approved. few weeks ago i applied for refuge pushed my self agian and this time i will get my work permit and everything , but i'm giving you guys honest advice keep pushing if you're from this community it will be hard for you, and please guys don't listen to Ayanna or any other member here they are already got PR in hard way but they keep mislead you that ircc is fair with all community , i believe ayanna also went from long process and sufferings as she is a from Muslim community.

,https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html
every Ukrainian living in Europe can apply this link to come in canada even if they don't have passport , people who are cavil war country from African or Afghanistan should push their self in immigration , good luck
I’m sorry to hear you got rejected
Your rejected because your an idiot first be for need to applied for H&c do your research then apply
Learn from your mistakes
First mistake your from war zone country
Your eligible for refugee or PRRA
But you choose to not apply for both
2 mistake if your weren’t eligible because you already apply for asylum in state or maybe You have status there
3. How did you live here without working and paying taxes in 3 years
4 mistake you Blame Ayanna or other members

If ayanna or other members are agreed you then it’s negativity in this forum
All these members got a PR like me we are here to support you guys if we got it means you guys gonna get too if we tell you negative things like you saying in this platform then there’s no hope I need a Experience

Based on our experience there’s always hope it’s not end of the world maybe you should have other options you should have plan A and B before you coming over here
Blaming innocent people she’s a not officer or decision maker it’s your fault you got refuse because he didn’t do your job or your research your lawyer play you took his/her money
Don’t blame other people be a man find the solution

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I think we are all here to learn from each other. Non of us are experts we just share our stores and facts we here through news,sources, or personal experience. We should not blame each other for not getting status. Just build again and try other avenue or same with stronger arguments and proof. I got denied on my first and I put my things together and I have another application in. With help from persons from this forum…

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Permanent residence

Grand total518,667519,030-363
Immigration categoryPersons as of Mar. 15Persons as of Feb. 1Difference
Economic Class230,767230,573+194
Family Class103,112102,222+890
Humanitarian and Compassionate/Public Policy27,21827,436-218
Permit Holders Class1821-3
Protected Persons157,552158,778-1,226

news link: https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/immigration-canadas-backlog-grows-to-1-84-million-0323476.html#gs.uxn6ap

From FEB 1 to MAR 15, IRCC had reduced 218 humanitarian cases whether the final decision is positive or negative.
Not bad, we just need to be patient

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
@Ayanna , you have been giving objective views and many have benefitted from your advice. I think longer discussions-questions and counter questions should be avoided and ignored. This is good forum for sharing experience both pleasant and unpleasant. Hope you continue.

Uetuhena1987

Mar 22, 2022
you’re friend is lying 2 months that’s impossible because background checks Security check and medical check all three done in 2 months lol
All three take at least three months stop lying so much here spread false information
All of us here based on experience

Uetuhena1987

Mar 22, 2022
I'm not here to argue I'm here to get ideas, just say your opinion without calling other telling others that they are liars, please and thank you, same as you said when you involve MP things getting slower which is not true. I wish I can update my whole information here that I received on Tuesday after my MP contacted IRCC. So good luck

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I'm not here to argue I'm here to get ideas, just say your opinion without calling other telling others that they are liars, please and thank you, same as you said when you involve MP things getting slower which is not true. I wish I can update my whole information here that I received on Tuesday after my MP contacted IRCC. So good luck
Give all your info and clear the dust in the air ;)

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna don't allow people push u with their words, and don't give up on what you do for people that comes from the place of love cos your reward isn't on this platform. Distraction are bound to come but keep doing what you are doing out of goodwill.God gat you
I don’t even care about the kind of people I’m here for help people who has real problems and real issues with H&c if they need a any advice