+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

hamazariaz

Feb 13, 2022
hi Guys as you know my application got rejected after 25 month living in Dark without work permit ,I'm from Afghanistan , please don't listen to ircc fake marketing they bring afghan its a lie if you're Muslim first don't think you're wanted here , you need force yourself in Canadian immigration law ,2nd if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair Christian then wait for long process , ukraianen are fast track even if they live in any country of Europe , ircc trying hard to bring as many as they can , I'm not against of it because it's their own white people, any muslim , black or people of color waiting for their application I say it will be hard for you guys and don't be so positive that your application will be approved. few weeks ago i applied for refuge pushed my self agian and this time i will get my work permit and everything , but i'm giving you guys honest advice keep pushing if you're from this community it will be hard for you, and please guys don't listen to Ayanna or any other member here they are already got PR in hard way but they keep mislead you that ircc is fair with all community , i believe ayanna also went from long process and sufferings as she is a from Muslim community.

,https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html
every Ukrainian living in Europe can apply this link to come in canada even if they don't have passport , people who are cavil war country from African or Afghanistan should push their self in immigration , good luck

Reactions: Fayamufi

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
hi Guys as you know my application got rejected after 25 month living in Dark without work permit ,I'm from Afghanistan , please don't listen to ircc fake marketing they bring afghan its a lie if you're Muslim first don't think you're wanted here , you need force yourself in Canadian immigration law ,2nd if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair Christian then wait for long process , ukraianen are fast track even if they live in any country of Europe , ircc trying hard to bring as many as they can , I'm not against of it because it's their own white people, any muslim , black or people of color waiting for their application I say it will be hard for you guys and don't be so positive that your application will be approved. few weeks ago i applied for refuge pushed my self agian and this time i will get my work permit and everything , but i'm giving you guys honest advice keep pushing if you're from this community it will be hard for you, and please guys don't listen to Ayanna or any other member here they are already got PR in hard way but they keep mislead you that ircc is fair with all community , i believe ayanna also went from long process and sufferings as she is a from Muslim community.

,https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html
every Ukrainian living in Europe can apply this link to come in canada even if they don't have passport , people who are cavil war country from African or Afghanistan should push their self in immigration , good luck
So sorry about your refusal , Nobody said its going to be easy but with little faith and hardwork would go a long way. In my honest opinion i think you should just request for the reason for refusal and work more on that. There is always light at the end of the Tunnel. From your write up you feel broken but There is testimony ahead for you.Just keep pushing

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

first of all a lot of Muslims got PR so its not about colour or religion people from all different race works at ircc.

the thing is is your evidence strong and how you present your case.

instead of giving hope to everyone you are saying don’t get your hopes up.

every case is different. Keep positive and don’t think of negative thoughts

ircc doesn’t discriminate

Jjla

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021

I am so sorry they rejected your application after a long wait.
Well, as far as I understand they are accepting refugees from everywhere. Specially from high risk countries. You just have to build your case properly.
I am not 100% sure but I believe instead of applied directly to H&C you should applied first as a refugee.
As far as I know H&C is a category where people used as a last resort for PR. They measure your establishment (at least 5 years), best interest of a child ( if you have a Canadian child/children) and hardship of your home country (which I believe you have).
I think you got the wrong category and I presume refugee supposed to be where you first applied.
You don't have establishment here which means you didn't work, file taxes, study etc here for more than 5 years (it is not exactly 5 years but it is a band to measure you build your life here for certain time)
Also, as a last resort means that for example, you came from a high risk country and tour refugee case got rejected or you couldn't qualified to express entry because of the high ranking score.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

you got rejected you can’t blame other people
I’m not misleading nobody you never had advice from me did you send me a private message discuss about your case you did not if you did I always tell you if you’re from Afghanistan or war zone country you should apply for PRRA/H&c and we don’t know what kind of status you have in the state
1. You been 2 1/2 years in Canada you haven’t worked or pay taxes
2. Bad advice who give you to apply for H&c which you would barely got in Canada
3. When I apply for H&c that time Afghanistan was not in Taliban hand or you did
4. You are deportable but not removal so he can reapply with PRRA
5. There’s a lot more to in your story I don’t even know what’s going on because a lot of people don’t tell exactly what’s going on with them they just tell me what they like to tell
6. And I can’t fill out some people application or do their legal work it’s not my job
Because I have full time and family too
7. It takes me three years to get my PR you don’t think I got refuse before the first time from PRRA the second time I’ve become successful because I applied for jr and H&c

I think you are one of those a uneducated people from Afghanistan attacking woman’s you have a problem with your lawyer and IRCC
Who give you legal advice

i’m a lady try to help some people like me if you don’t like it then it’s your fault

bestluckeveryone

Star Member
Mar 1, 2022

Hey buddy. I feel sorry. And i have been struggling with uncertainty as well, i believe anyone reading this forum is facing a similar issue as you.
I wanted to mention one factor you probably had neglected before. Maybe i am wrong, but i still hope you read it and consider your next move carefully.
I remember you mentioned Canada was not your first landed country, the US was instead. There is an agreement called " Canada- US safe third country agreement", it shows that a refugee from the third country must claim protection within "the first landed country", which means any refugee that comes from the US bord will be refused by IRCC. but
There are four types of exceptions:

• Family member exceptions
  • Unaccompanied minors exception
  • Document holder exceptions
  • Public interest exceptions
there is the weblink from Canada Gov:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements/safe-third-country-agreement.html

And maybe you are facing financial difficulty. Please give it a try to your local LEGAL AID office, there are free lawyers you can talk to and give you professional advice on your next move. Plus LEGAL AID does have an immigration department which is focusing dealing with refugee cases. Once they take your case, it will be free or affordable. But at least you can give it a try. Email the office your story and ask for an appointment, please trying to avoid giving subjective comments on IRCC or any other government offices.

Do not give up, But choose wisely.
Good luck

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020

I understand that you are upset but no need to blame Ayanna or anyone! Their advice is based on their experience they are not the ones making the decisions. I have seen people getting Aip/Corp and came back to thank Ayanna and Katayoon for their tips advice etc. Just keep positive and keep trying and more importantly have faith and trust God it's not over until it is over.

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
If you guys are not happy with my advice please tell me I’m not gonna waste you guys time or my time
time is money
Good luck
@Ayanna don't allow people push u with their words, and don't give up on what you do for people that comes from the place of love cos your reward isn't on this platform. Distraction are bound to come but keep doing what you are doing out of goodwill.God gat you

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I understand that you are upset but no need to blame Ayanna or anyone! Their advice is based on their experience they are not the ones making the decisions. I have seen people getting Aip/Corp and came back to thank Ayanna and Katayoon for their tips advice etc. Just keep positive and keep trying and more importantly have faith and trust God it's not over until it is over.
I love this!!!

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020

Calm down
Calm down
No matter what you are going through stay positive..... Canada is not everything. It's painful to wait that long to only get -ve decision.
1. Find a job even if cash
2. Find a faithful lawyer
3. Apply for PRRA
Your removal may take longer hence a chance for you to sort things out b4 they put u on the next plane
Negativity will just keep setting you back.

Always have plan ABCD....XYZ
Life is hard but manageable

Reactions: Ayanna and Naz786

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
you got rejected you can’t blame other people
I’m not misleading nobody you never had advice from me did you send me a private message discuss about your case you did not if you did I always tell you if you’re from Afghanistan or war zone country you should apply for PRRA/H&c and we don’t know what kind of status you have in the state
1. You been 2 1/2 years in Canada you haven’t worked or pay taxes
2. Bad advice who give you to apply for H&c which you would barely got in Canada
3. When I apply for H&c that time Afghanistan was not in Taliban hand or you did
4. You are deportable but not removal so he can reapply with PRRA
5. There’s a lot more to in your story I don’t even know what’s going on because a lot of people don’t tell exactly what’s going on with them they just tell me what they like to tell
6. And I can’t fill out some people application or do their legal work it’s not my job
Because I have full time and family too
7. It takes me three years to get my PR you don’t think I got refuse before the first time from PRRA the second time I’ve become successful because I applied for jr and H&c

I think you are one of those a uneducated people from Afghanistan attacking woman’s you have a problem with your lawyer and IRCC
Who give you legal advice

i’m a lady try to help some people like me if you don’t like it then it’s your fault
Ayanna mad but still giving advise :p:p:p
Keep up the positivity
Fire doesn't put off fire