+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 (888) 242-2100
I think @Rose2021 was asking Niagara's direct line, which they used to include on AIP letters before but no longer do so. This 888 number is for call center. Maybe those who got AIP back in 2018 or before may have it but I doubt they are still on this forum...

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I think @Rose2021 was asking Niagara's direct line, which they used to include on AIP letters before but no longer do so. This 888 number is for call center. Maybe those who got AIP back in 2018 or before may have it but I doubt they are still on this forum...
Yes, I remember someone said he/she had it on AIP letter

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
The only reason an application is on hold is if they are waiting for their other case to be processed first. The rest of the time is just normal processing time. Applications still take 4-24 months which is better than the 2-3 years it used to take.
i repeat. My friend has no pending application. This is her first H and C. Nothing more etc.

Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yea, they stoped doing that.
Do you know the ID of your case officer at Niagara? If you ever received any email from them, it would be at the end - starts with two digits and followed by 4 numbers usually. If you send email to Niagara with that ID number in the subject line, you can also enquire about status. Based on our experience though they give very general responses like "file is awaiting final review and we cannot provide a precise timeline"...

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Do you know the ID of your case officer at Niagara? If you ever received any email from them, it would be at the end - starts with two digits and followed by 4 numbers usually. If you send email to Niagara with that ID number in the subject line, you can also enquire about status. Based on our experience though they give very general responses like "file is awaiting final review and we cannot provide a precise timeline"...
I didn’t receive anything from niagara fall office, the Aip was from Toronto office and telling me the niagara fall email address.

Reactions: Katayoon

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Can your refusal to appear before cbsa affect your chance of your H&C application ?
no it doesn’t but Cbsa will issues arrest warrant for you
if you don’t appear and
if you appear Follow the rules it’s good for you they might be offering you PRRA or stay removal