+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I am. And CBSA is on my tail. I think the only reason am here is because God is on my side and I am pregnant about to give birth this month. So am praying. I did my second application on my own. But am wondering if they will process seen that my stupid lawyer put in Juridical Review for first one. I did not even tell him I submit new one

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I am. And CBSA is on my tail. I think the only reason am here is because God is on my side and I am pregnant about to give birth this month. So am praying. I did my second application on my own. But am wondering if they will process seen that my stupid lawyer put in Juridical Review for first one. I did not even tell him I submit new one
Oh shit, sorry to hear about that.Dont worry you will get it soon. my prayers for you.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi there - I missed your posts and am happy for your return. PM me sometime and I will share an amusing but confidential fact with you. It isn't anything very important but it will amuse you.

Cheers to your return
thank you dear
I’m not leaving because Stupid person saying I have a inside information do not have an inside information everything is based on my experience I’ve been telling them many times but I have been busy with Afghanistan immigration people a lot I’m trying to help my family to get to Canada I know some orphans and women’s they are in process so I’m working with them now
Sorry guys I will keep answers questions if I know
If I have time inside information I would help myself first Lol What an idiot people they were saying I do have the information I never say I have information There is nobody that much stupid to give me information to put their job in jeopardy And I’m not that stupid also to put somebody’s words here

good luck guys
Be patient the news are on way
Be positive
Thanks to all the beautiful people who defended me

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Be strong my dear I’ve been in your shoes before I know how hard it is and CBSa was on my tail too look today I have my PR in my purse soon you will be permanent resident this baby will be blessing

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people,
I got my GCMS today, it says:
Eligitibility passed
Criminality passed
Medical passed
I want to think about all this is good!!! Any other point that I need to check??? @Ayanna @Katayoon others… ??
thank you ;)
looks like you are all done and same as for us your file is awaiting final review by officer. You are almost there!

Reactions: Jaxico

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
If you apply for Judiciary Review for first h&C will they start processing second one or will they wait on the results for first one?