+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok because I am abandoning my jurisdiction review. I didn't even contacted back the lawyer from her put it first notion.
You should contact the lawyer to at least tell them you are withdrawing. You don’t want to have them do any work that they will bill you for.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It says status RCMP fingers print required
In gcms note
I don't have experience with finger prints but each time we call phone status line it says "we do not need your fingerprint, we will contact you if this changes". So I presume some applicants have to do FP upon request (different from biometrics).

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
@Blac Kelly.. I was so sure that we will be celebrating your COPR by now.
So weird! Still expecting. Am not sure if lawyer has it though. I called the customer service yesterday morning the guy put me hold and came back to tell me everything looks very good and perfect . All criteria bla bla bla have been met. Etc. I should be expecting communication from Niagara fall. Too much bureaucracy & office processes I guess. Is there no admin officer to type letter again? Or senior officer needs to sign letter? I just don’t know. If by 2mr I see nothing, I can start getting worried

Reactions: Jaxico and Katayoon

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So weird! Still expecting. Am not sure if lawyer has it though. I called the customer service yesterday morning the guy put me hold and came back to tell me everything looks very good and perfect . All criteria bla bla bla have been met. Etc. I should be expecting communication from Niagara fall. Too much bureaucracy & office processes I guess. Is there no admin officer to type letter again? Or senior officer needs to sign letter? I just don’t know. If by 2mr I see nothing, I can start getting worried
Don’t get worried. You’ve already been told there is nothing wrong with your application. It is just a matter of waiting for a senior member to sign off that your H&C has been fully approved and approve the COPR.

Reactions: Blac Kelly..

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
The beginning of the year there was a member has same issue like you you might be know her @Sweet child she got decision mad few days later I think she got her copr or Pr card though
I think your lawyer had some information checks with them first

Reactions: Blac Kelly..

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
I don't have experience with finger prints but each time we call phone status line it says "we do not need your fingerprint, we will contact you if this changes". So I presume some applicants have to do FP upon request (different from biometrics).
Rcmp check goes by immigration
The advisor told me don’t worry this is their job

Reactions: Katayoon