+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
It means you’re completely done
Congrats you should get your copr soon or tomorrow
The next steps gonna be asking for your photos
Hi there - I missed your posts and am happy for your return. PM me sometime and I will share an amusing but confidential fact with you. It isn't anything very important but it will amuse you.

Cheers to your return

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
submitted application jan 2021
Thank process starting April
Aip on June 29
Medical done receive on July

Check GCMS note
Eligibility pass
Background in process
Medical pass

I just received my background I’m gonna submit it today so they should be receiving by the end of the week
MY friend May I know what was your humanitarian arguments please ???? And how did you prove your grounds ?
This is your first h and c application or not ?
Did you apply for asylum before ?
I applied in 28 May
AOR June 10
In process according to phone updates

Reactions: Lexus2021

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
MY friend May I know what was your humanitarian arguments please ???? And how did you prove your grounds ?
This is your first h and c application or not ?
Did you apply for asylum before ?
I applied in 28 May
AOR June 10
In process according to phone updates
no asylum best interest of children one foreign and one new born Canadian
No lawyer because I can’t afford anything
I was leaving with foods bank and help of community

Also Ayanna help me with some feedback and arguments she told me make sure to be honest IRCC and write Exactly about food banks and how I support myself and my kids needs nutritions I don’t have money to support them and no work permit I don’t wanna broke the law work for cash and I’m not eligible for CCB or Walfare because I have no status I’m a single mom all I’m asking please show compassion on those kids very emotional statement

now I got my work permit I’m doing Uber eat at evening supporting my kids

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I was leaving with my foods bank and help of community

Also Ayanna help me with some feedback and arguments she told me make sure to be honest IRCC and write Exactly about food banks and how I support myself and my kids needs nutritions I don’t have money to support them and no work permit I don’t wanna broke the law work for cash and I’m not eligible for CCB or Walfare because I have no status I’m a single mom all I’m asking please show compassion on those kids very emotional
we have some commun points in our two cases...
congratulations my friends

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I was leaving with my foods bank and help of community

Also Ayanna help me with some feedback and arguments she told me make sure to be honest IRCC and write Exactly about food banks and how I support myself and my kids needs nutritions I don’t have money to support them and no work permit I don’t wanna broke the law work for cash and I’m not eligible for CCB or Walfare because I have no status I’m a single mom all I’m asking please show compassion on those kids very emotional
do you had a sponsorship application before ?

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020

Also Ayanna help me with some feedback and arguments she told me make sure to be honest IRCC and write Exactly about food banks and how I support myself and my kids needs nutritions I don’t have money to support them and no work permit I don’t wanna broke the law work for cash and I’m not eligible for CCB or Walfare because I have no status I’m a single mom all I’m asking please show compassion on those kids very emotional statement

All my respects!!!! ❤
I wish you all the best, Canadá government must make much faster in these cases!!!
be strong ;)

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020

Hey canu pls check your DM?