+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I hired lawyer from the beginning and he told me that he was even receiving AIP in 5 months when I was complaining about what would happen if I got my prra decision come in 4-6 months.
As I said earlier the officer made his decision on March 24.
And I have applied on the ground of best interest of child and unsafe to go back to home country and he accept the second senario.
As I said I have another inland spousal sponsorship appn aug 27. And haven't heard anything yet. Do you guys know they will cross check my AIP or should I notify them?
Since all August applicants are getting DM and PR I am on time line.
Still very puzzled by these timelines. They are unheard of. Have you seen the response from the H&C saying you have A1P personally? 1 year for A1P is unusual but 5 months is not something I have seen for 5+ years. For standard applications for inland sponsorship we may be getting close to to DM. Bit your casw does not sound standard and this year therr have been delays..

Based on your previous posts you did apply for sponsorship and get denied on 2016 so there is more to this story.

Bobb01

Dec 22, 2019
Still very puzzled by these timelines. They are unheard of. Have you seen the response from the H&C saying you have A1P personally? 1 year for A1P is unusual but 5 months is not something I have seen for 5+ years. For standard applications for inland sponsorship we may be getting close to to DM. Bit your casw does not sound standard and this year therr have been delays..

Based on your previous posts you did apply for sponsorship and get denied on 2016 so there is more to this story.
Ya my lawyer forward me the approval letter may 29 but the senior immigration officer made the decision on march 24. I have read many members story and never happend in 5 months but he showed me a some cases to boost my confidence that could come before my PRRA.
Regarding My spousal spo appn I have been rejected that the officer didnt satisfied the reason that in genuine marriage and I applied after 2 years with our baby .
Today I went to service ontario to apply OHIP and I have requested passport and i am confused is that normal?

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
hi guys i'm looking to move to Quebec . I applied for H&C since 2018 Oct but no answer yet just in process. is that possible and what I am going to add extra on my file?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Hello guys ,
Finally after long wait and hustle.
I got my AIP just after few days passed 1 year on H and C ground.
And I hv inland spousal sponsorship application since August 27, 2019 and haven't heard anything so far. Except medical passed on December and background started .
Congratulations! You’re extremely lucky.Never heard of someone getting AIP that soon.That just goes to show this H&C thing is not processed in no particular order.I could be wrong but I think your spousal sponsorship played a part.There’s a lady in another forum with the a similar scenario.Congratulations again! This really gives me hope.

Reactions: Bobb01

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ya my lawyer forward me the approval letter may 29 but the senior immigration officer made the decision on march 24. I have read many members story and never happend in 5 months but he showed me a some cases to boost my confidence that could come before my PRRA.
Regarding My spousal spo appn I have been rejected that the officer didnt satisfied the reason that in genuine marriage and I applied after 2 years with our baby .
Today I went to service ontario to apply OHIP and I have requested passport and i am confused is that normal?
So you had to pay for your medical care before and after pregnancy and the delivery then?

You will need photo ID ao they know yoi are the same person.

Bobb01

Dec 22, 2019
Hello guys,
Thank you so much all of you for ur kind wishes. And i wish u all same. And for sure nobody has the most complicated case like me . just stay positive and u will get positive response at the end of the day.
To just provide update
I got the temporary ohip paper and the card will come in 4 weeks that will be expire in 1 year and renewable and if anybody want to apply OHIP. markaham rd and Lawrence ave . service ontario is the right place to apply after u get AIP.