+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

mrs_mc

May 14, 2020
Received a call from a senior immigration officer today, and my mom's application has been approved.
Congratulations!!!
Hopefully we will receive some good news too soon. Btw, what’s the number that the officer used?? Is it a 1800 numbe or simply unknown?

congratulations again! I’ve seen a lot of approvals lately, so happy for all of you!

Reactions: naomi20

Canadienne_91

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Congratulations!!!
Hopefully we will receive some good news too soon. Btw, what’s the number that the officer used?? Is it a 1800 numbe or simply unknown?

congratulations again! I’ve seen a lot of approvals lately, so happy for all of you!
Thank you

When immigration officers make a call they don’t reveal their # so on your display screen it just shows up as an unknown caller or caller ID blocked.

Right now most officers are working from home so they don’t want random people accessing their personal contact info.

Sending positive vibes your way. I hope you get an approval soon too

SAM Jani

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Received a call from a senior immigration officer today, and my mom's application has been approved.
Congratulations. Can you please share youe timeline please. And if possible grounds. Ours is feb 2018 and started processing jan 2020 .no other news till date.

Canadienne_91

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Congratulations. Can you please share youe timeline please. And if possible grounds. Ours is feb 2018 and started processing jan 2020 .no other news till date.
Thank you

Below is the breakdown:

Applied: Sep 2018
AOR: Oct 2018
In Process: Mar 2020
AIP: June 2020

Basis: Establishment
Only child (Canadian citizen)
Widowed mother

Reactions: bushra1122

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I just checked ECAS today and my application status change from “In process” to “Received”. What do you think this setback could be due to? Is it a bad sign?

mrs_mc

May 14, 2020
Thank you

When immigration officers make a call they don’t reveal their # so on your display screen it just shows up as an unknown caller or caller ID blocked.

Right now most officers are working from home so they don’t want random people accessing their personal contact info.

Sending positive vibes your way. I hope you get an approval soon too
thank you so much