+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Before I applied for judicial reviews my deportation is canceled because I’m from country no fly zone so I’m here in Canada indefinite
in the case of a person d'ont come from war zone country, judicial reviews will cancel deportation or not ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
in the case of a person d'ont come from war zone country, judicial reviews will cancel deportation or not ?
As said every case is different you can’t Compare with me
I’m Doing Voluntary work for newcomers Immigration ppl even though I’m not lawyer yet but I do a lot for work for them I know a little bit about system if immigrants doesn’t want be here they will send cbsa enforcement behind your door trust me

Melon your stress and anxiety level is very high you need calm down it’s not good for your health your health is more important than Canada . Keep yourself occupied in anything that makes u happy

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Countries like no fly zone are exempt from deportation. I am not aware of how much long would it take for the immigration to deport someone like that situation . I heard few cases like that those who are are assigned for deportation are still here it’s been more than a decade that they are not been deported .

Melno48

Jan 9, 2021
Can you tell me little bit about your case that I can understand which place you are standing?
In general, i applied for extension, i got refusal and they gave me voluntary departure, i applied for TRP and i wanted to know if i will have implied status or not

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
In general, i applied for extension, i got refusal and they gave me voluntary departure, i applied for TRP and i wanted to know if i will have implied status or not
As per my knowledge they can deport anyone who don't have right to stay in canada but if you hire a good laywer he or she can help you to stay here and restore your temporary status

Reactions: Melno48