H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi
Could you please describe (DM ecas) ?
And how long does it take to get it done
Regards

DM - Means Decision Made. That means they have looked at your file and decided if to grant you approval or deny you. there is no time limit, the officer in charge of your file decide. But the processing time for humanitarian and compassionate case is 31 months.

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Can we leave country while applied h and c application .my mother on Supervisa
For sure she can leave Canada any time but what was her ground for h&c ? If she has shown a reason to stay in Canada then she must not leave Canada. Her chances of approval will be very low then.thats all I can say.

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
For sure she can leave Canada any time but what was her ground for h&c ? If she has shown a reason to stay in Canada then she must not leave Canada. Her chances of approval will be very low then.thats all I can say.
Thanks for answer
I am not sure so confused that she applied what ever the result I heard all got negative results , then how can I extend her stay here this time she got 6 month visa extension , and how she can renew her visa any advice plz

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Actually she is my mother ,I have single parents she’s has no job no income nothing at back home she send me here then I help her financially , she also help me in taking care of my son her grand son ..

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Actually she is my mother ,I have single parents she’s has no job no income nothing at back home she send me here then I help her financially , she also help me in taking care of my son her grand son ..
You can try to extend her visa again . If they extend then good if they don’t then let her stay with you .even though no status but she must be with you as you have shown that she takes care of your kid as she takes care of him she can’t go back there. Without status lot of people stay . You can buy a yearly medical insurance for her so that she can see the doctor if needed.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You can try to extend her visa again . If they extend then good if they don’t then let her stay with you .even though no status but she must be with you as you have shown that she takes care of your kid as she takes care of him she can’t go back there. Without status lot of people stay . You can buy a yearly medical insurance for her so that she can see the doctor if needed.
So you’re advising her to become undocumented if it’s refused? Illegal?
Ignore the Governments decision?
So basically saying regardless stay anyway

Last edited:

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
So you’re advising her to become undocumented if it’s refused? Illegal?
Ignore the Governments decision?
So basically saying regardless stay anyway
I am not advising her . . There are a lot of people without status and they are just waiting for the decision of H&C or removal . When the gov send the removal order they must obey the decision but before that up to them . I’m no one to give her my advise . she is asking if her mother can go back to her country while her application in process and return . What can be done in that case ? If someone is having hardship from her country and needs to remain here for a reason it’s normal they decide to remain here but if she wants to leave it’s her choice and basically there is no less chances for her that she can return easily.

aman1986

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Thanks for your answer little relief from your answer ya I bought her medical insurance