+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Agreed. Italy is s designated country and you have virtually no chance of asylum in Canada. Besides, you should be seeking asylum in the US if you try to apply.

Rosemary#

Apr 4, 2019
I yave been livung therre for 9years tge people who help me pay for my transportation from the desert when u lost my mother I was 16 in order to come use me as a prostitute to get 50000 euro are after my life ,because I ran away from them

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I yave been livung therre for 9years tge people who help me pay for my transportation from the desert when u lost my mother I was 16 in order to come use me as a prostitute to get 50000 euro are after my life ,because I ran away from them
You should get legal advice. Almost every state in the US has free legal aid for victims of human trafficking, and they are very serious about helping genuine victims.

Here's a link in case you live in Illinois - https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/voc/human-trafficking

And for New York -> https://www.manhattanda.org/victim-resources/human-trafficking/

Just google for "STATE (Mass, Texas, etc) legal aid for victims of human trafficking"

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
I am wondering if someone can answer my question. My father has applied for H&C. However, we do not have ECAS access for him. When we check the status using the IVR it states the file was received on March 5, 2018 and that they are reviewing whether he meets the eligibility criteria.

Does this mean the first-stage processing on the file has started?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes i came ro italt by land i was issied an humanitaria status
You have already been granted asylum once and so you wouldn't be able to qualify for claim asylum again. Depending on your status you have the ability to move around Europe. There are also organizations that deal with human trafficking in Italy. Assume you are Nigerian. Your best option is to try and resolve your problems in Europe. Getting deported from Canada or the US will have lasting implications for your ability to travel in the future. In order to get a US visa you must have been employed. Your child also sounds like they were born in Italy so depending on their citizenship they wouldn't qualify for asylum and would have to remain a visitor in Canada which will have consequences when it comes to accessing school, healthcare, etc.

http://www.ontheroadonlus.it/en/intervention-areas/human-trafficking/

Last edited:

Nasyjabri

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks God I got this today

HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE RESULTS APPROVAL IN PRINCIPLE​

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This is a two step decision making process. First, humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to decide whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On April 3, 2019 a representative of the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration has approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application. Second, you must meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for example, medical, security and passport considerations and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. If more information is required, you will be sent a letter and asked to provide a reply within 30 days from the date the letter is sent to you.

ladylin

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This is a two step decision making process. First, humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to decide whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On April 3, 2019 a representative of the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration has approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application. Second, you must meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for example, medical, security and passport considerations and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. If more information is required, you will be sent a letter and asked to provide a reply within 30 days from the date the letter is sent to you.

Congrats Nasyjabri, on getting your AIP. Now u can apply either work permit or study permit. congrats

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015

CONGRATULATIONS. You got the letter that we dream of :) what was your timeline :)

M0527

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018

Congrats! Can you share your timeline, please?

Nasyjabri

Jul 24, 2018
Application recieve : October 19,2017
acknowledging : November 22, 2017
Process: June 27, 2018
AIP: April 5, 2019

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hello dear ALL I received this letter today . I am complete frozen and I can’t even read well what I am seeing here ..
Madam, This reference to your application for Humanitarian and compassionate factors is considered for the purpose of determining whether or not to allow for an exemption from certain legislative requirements. On March 29, 2019, a representative of the Minister of Immigration of Canada (IRCC) has approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application. 30) days of the Please confirm your current email address by writing to our office within 30 days QUEBEC-BROM or by mail to the following address:You need to meet all the other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, as well as medical, security, passport, and your own care. In addition, as per se, it will be necessary to provide you with more information. Canada Quebec Agreement, "Quebec Certificate of Selection" (CSQ) .Therefore, our decision to grant you a ministerial exemption will be transferred to the "Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Immigration". 'Inclusion of Quebec (MIDI). The representatives of the MIDI will contact you for the purpose of your situation. Please note that your application for permanent residence may be refused if: you and your family members meet all other requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection. and you do not respond within that period of time to your office. You may be contacted by IRCC Call Center or online at http://www.cic.gc.ca/index.htm. Persons in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, or directly or indirectly, are defined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as inadmissible persons.If information indicates that you are likely to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Center. be interpreted as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Protection Act, you will receive a letter asking for an interview with Canada in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence If you wish to work or study in Canada while awaiting finalization of your application for permanent residence, you must request and receive an employment or student authorization. You will need the application kit titled "Applying to Change Conditions or Extending Your Stay in Canada" or contacting the IRCC Call Center for Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) of $ 490 per person. Principal Applicant who is a dependent child of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, or dependent children of the H & C Principal Applicant and / or Protected Persons and Their Family Members. So, it is strongly recommended that you comply with this requireme nt soon as possible. of the fee is received. Prompt payment will be treated in the process of medical results. Therefore, if you have not already paid your fees online, you will need a Visa8, MasterCard8 or American Express8 credit card, and a valid email address When you are finished, you must print a receipt of payment and include it paper application. "IRCC does not accept money orders and bank drafts as payment.

Reactions: bushra1122

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna My mom received this today it’s AIP . All the praises to almighty GOD. He is the best planner .
I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear this. You and your mom have been through a very difficult, challenging phase of Life. This is THE best thing to happen. So so glad that your prayers have been answered.

You can now enroll for the study course you wanted to do.... and the other things that you had put on hold.

Life will only get better from here on. My prayers and best wishes to you and your mom :):)

Reactions: Alien_walkingalone