+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
why we need test Language
You don’t need test language for h&c
thank you Ayanna for your reply.
yes I know that it is not obligatory but just to prove the integration in canada.
I want to do it but it's expensive $ 410 (TEF)
I understand from your comment that you have not done the test?

Reactions: Ayanna

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
guys I need some information on this 1 is criminality the last thing they need to check before you get your landing? 2 I thought they do criminality before you got Aip? 3 Because I call the call center today to find out something they told me that they're doing criminality check, 4 and how long does it take going to take to finished checking my criminality? I would really appreciate an answer thanks in advance

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
thank you Ayanna for your reply.
yes I know that it is not obligatory but just to prove the integration in canada.
I want to do it but it's expensive $ 410 (TEF)
I understand from your comment that you have not done the test?
Long time ago I went to welcome center to join ESL; they refer me to somewhere to have language test free of charge (CLB I guess) so they can put me in appropriate level. I had results same day after giving test; it was stamped paper with level etc
Anyway I used it in H&C along with ESL admission; although I went for only few ESL classes. Also did some online course.

For those looking for courses with certificate to add in their H&C submission ; here are some free of charge
COSTI ONLINE SERVICES https://costideb.costi.ca/costi/
SKILLS UPGRADING CENTRE https://www.skillsupgrading.ca/

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Long time ago I went to welcome center to join ESL; they refer me to somewhere to have language test free of charge (CLB I guess) so they can put me in appropriate level. I had results same day after giving test; it was stamped paper with level etc
Anyway I used it in H&C along with ESL admission; although I went for only few ESL classes. Also did some online course.

For those looking for courses with certificate to add in their H&C submission ; here are some free of charge
COSTI ONLINE SERVICES https://costideb.costi.ca/costi/
SKILLS UPGRADING CENTRE https://www.skillsupgrading.ca/
thanks a lot

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
guys I need some information on this 1 is criminality the last thing they need to check before you get your landing? 2 I thought they do criminality before you got Aip? 3 Because I call the call center today to find out something they told me that they're doing criminality check, 4 and how long does it take going to take to finished checking my criminality? I would really appreciate an answer thanks in advance
don’t worry it’s RCMP check they call it criminality check. Usually take between 2 weeks to few months
Just kick back be patient it’s almost done

Reactions: Lexus2021

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi guys
After I receive the first stage approved and medical and financial documents and police certificate from my country I receive mail from CBSA Mississauga for landing this Wednesday
Any one know what's that? Thanks

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
For your information jesus tell the Pharisees that they are (hypocrite )Generation of Vipers) and I can go on, and also tell Peter to get behind me satan)If you on a forum and when someone share there experiences you have people on here judging others and been so mean and can't see any good in others experience, are miserable. the old world need jesus but some need him more than others. and everyone on this forum that is waiting well get there approval in jesus name...have a bless day he or she.
Yah, alright if that makes you feel better. I’m probably more familiar with religion then you’ll ever be , but I’d never throw it around insulting people . Just not the “ Canadian “ thing to do.
You’re more than welcome to climb down off your pulpit

Last edited:

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys
After I receive the first stage approved and medical and financial documents and police certificate from my country I receive mail from CBSA Mississauga for landing this Wednesday
Any one know what's that? Thanks
Congrats. Go and receive your landed documents. Your PR

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I applied for humanitarian first week of November got the AOR and then they ask us for biometric, what is normally done with biometric sorry guys, dont have any idea?

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I applied for humanitarian first week of November got the AOR and then they ask us for biometric, what is normally done with biometric sorry guys, dont have any idea?
Hi, you applied this november 2020? i also applied on 8th november and no AOR yet