+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
It sounds strange cos there is currently no in person appointment at cbsa office in Mississauga since the covid-19 started. were you at anytime placed on a wide warrant arrest before you applied for h & c?
If you had a deportation order prior to applying for H&C, you can go there to obtain your seized documents.Of course, after you have received COPR. In this case,IRCC has notified and forwarded his landing to CBSA which is why he received that email.Perhaps,he doesn’t have representation that’s why it’s been done this way.

PirateZee

Sep 21, 2020
It sounds strange cos there is currently no in person appointment at cbsa office in Mississauga since the covid-19 started. were you at anytime placed on a wide warrant arrest before you applied for h & c?
Are you sure that there no in person appointment at cbsa office in Mississauga? or you just guessing?
Coz when I went to pick my passport from CBSA; I saw lot of people there sitting and waiting to be called and many leaving from rooms; I believe they all have had appointments.:rolleyes:

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
No I apply for PRRA and h&c and receive h&c first stage approved and PRRA was close

redaed

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
If you had a deportation order prior to applying for H&C, you can go there to obtain your seized documents.Of course, after you have received COPR. In this case,IRCC has notified and forwarded his landing to CBSA which is why he received that email.Perhaps,he doesn’t have representation that’s why it’s been done this way.
Do you think is better I go whit my lawyer ?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Do you think is better I go whit my lawyer ?
Since you already have your first stage approval,you don’t have to be afraid of CBSA because you now have a status.You should go to the appointment and pickup your COPR and go about your business.I really think the whole point of this appointment is to hand you all your documents.

Reactions: Me2020

reneelaw1

Feb 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have a question please.. my passport was seized when i applied for refugee, my refugee claim was denied and the judicial review was last sept 2020. I dont have a deportation order yet before my H&C was approved. Im just wondering where to get my passports. any idea please?