+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Guess you’d better add that everyone waiting for medical procedures for months in this country needs Jesus as well, can’t forget them, to help speed up the wait
Btw, telling people they are miserable, isn’t very “ Jesus “ like, and he and the Big guy wouldn’t look took kindly on that
Just sayin
For your information jesus tell the Pharisees that they are (hypocrite )Generation of Vipers) and I can go on, and also tell Peter to get behind me satan)If you on a forum and when someone share there experiences you have people on here judging others and been so mean and can't see any good in others experience, are miserable. the old world need jesus but some need him more than others. and everyone on this forum that is waiting well get there approval in jesus name...have a bless day he or she.

PositiveLIife08

Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys ,
Are there people who have taken TEF, for example, or IELTS and added it in their H&C application?
I am thinking of doing TEF because I don't speak English well but it is very expensive (i already take english courses) .
what will you advising me ?