@Jay190
I’m an immigrant myself, and I believe this forum should be a space for education, constructive discussions, and positive news rather than negativity and hate. To be clear, I’m not supporting you or necessarily agreeing with your views either. However, if you disagree with someone, please express your opinion respectfully and offer constructive feedback instead of resorting to hate speech. We can disagree with each other without spreading hatred. Let’s keep this forum informative, respectful, and positive.
I’m an immigrant myself, and I believe this forum should be a space for education, constructive discussions, and positive news rather than negativity and hate. To be clear, I’m not supporting you or necessarily agreeing with your views either. However, if you disagree with someone, please express your opinion respectfully and offer constructive feedback instead of resorting to hate speech. We can disagree with each other without spreading hatred. Let’s keep this forum informative, respectful, and positive.
