+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Adebeesea

Jul 5, 2019
Hi guys I last posted here July 2020. Just to recap, my husband and I submitted a h&c claim in Aug 2019 and got a letter requesting medicals in July 2019- I posted in the group because I’ve never heard of a case where they ask for medicals before AIP. I wanted to know how soon AIP would be. Well we finally got our AIP oct 2020. My question is does anyone know how long it would take for our PR card to arrive after we submit all necessary police clearance docs and attend the interview. Thanks in advance

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Have you tried to reach out to your ex-husband to inform him about his medicals that you received?
Also if you haven’t divorced then l think you don’t need to update IRCC unless you are divorced.Also you can update IRCC if your contact details are changed,so if your ex-husband has moved out then he should be the one to update change of address with IRCC.
I hope this helps
He's not in Canada he's in Haiti

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
Hi guys I last posted here July 2020. Just to recap, my husband and I submitted a h&c claim in Aug 2019 and got a letter requesting medicals in July 2019- I posted in the group because I’ve never heard of a case where they ask for medicals before AIP. I wanted to know how soon AIP would be. Well we finally got our AIP oct 2020. My question is does anyone know how long it would take for our PR card to arrive after we submit all necessary police clearance docs and attend the interview. Thanks in advance
Its hard to say when because everyone application process is different but let's say by the end of December due to COVID-19

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
Medical request luly 2020 or 2019?