+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I applied March 2018 and went into process April 2018.wjat about u?
what I think is your case is taking longer because of u might have a strong case or u are from a country with a situation going on . There’s a similar case like yours it took 35 months and got approved too

Reactions: Lexus2021

Emmabel

Apr 22, 2017
what I think is your case is taking longer because of u might have a strong case or u are from a country with a situation going on . There’s a similar case like yours it took 35 months and got approved too
Yea.there is problem.going on in.my country f 4 6years now

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I had an impression that the IRCC is doing the background check with the RCMP and not the applicant. We were not asked to do anything except medical tests and the clearance certificate from the home country. Looks like it might be different for different cases. We still did not hear back after our medical tests have been received about 3 weeks ago.
I just realized after reading ur post, when they asked for my medical and other countries police clearance that time they mention Excluding Canada police clearance also mention if officers need other documents they will inform me. And now they are asking for police clearance from Canada. I submitted police clearance for Canada before when I first submitted my H&C but that was not with my finger print. The one they asked now it’s with RCMP which go with fingerprints. I hope everything is okay with my file.

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys
I just call ircc spoke to agent asked Him how come ppl applied on 2019 or 2020 get answers faster then 2018
he said all 2018 applications are less than 50 applications left most likely every one get answer november or December of this year
Thanks to let us know