+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
My Medical is on second week of August 2020 and the result is third week of September 2020.

The Interview was made by an Senior Immigration Officer to me. The Immigration Officer asked me about my situation like how I financially support myself, where do I live something like that. The Interview is last 5 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

I hope this help you.
That’s help a lot. Thank you very much

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
No you don’t last I talk to my h&c officer he said 95% 0f 2018 are done they’re working on 2019 and 2020 h&c applications

Your next answer will be positive I have friend his PRRA got refused on 2017 but he appeal to federal court the judge send to reconsideration to different office in 2018
September 2020 his PRRA approve even though he has criminal background do you believe that I thought he has no chance oh well this is Canada anything could happen trust the almighty God
Please how did you get your immigration officers number? i can’t check my application online because it was refused before but now they said they will assign another immigration officer to look int to care.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Please how did you get your immigration officers number? i can’t check my application online because it was refused before but now they said they will assign another immigration officer to look int to care.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Send the webform asked If your application In processing Your file yet ?

mine is different they called me from unknown number but I send him email if he need any Documents

I don’t have his number

Reactions: Lexus2021