+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Please guys if someone is out of status and has H and C submitted and work permit just expired. Can he renew his work permit? If no , is it legal to continue working in his current place of work and continue to pay taxes

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Please guys if someone is out of status and has H and C submitted and work permit just expired. Can he renew his work permit? If no , is it legal to continue working in his current place of work and continue to pay taxes
You certainly can renew your work permit.It is not illegal provided you renewed your work permit before the expiration date, that just puts you in implied status which means you’re allowed to keep working until there’s a decision on your WP.

Kwer

Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm looking if someone have the same situation like me , this is my timeline
1. We received your application in November 20 /2018

2 We start processing your application in July 21/2020

And the first box chance the In process to.Decision Made. MY QUESTION IS Whats that mean ? Thanks

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
So if you applied for both does it make it faster??
Hi there,most people who apply for PRRA,their application tends to move quickly because of CBSA.Now, the same way PRRA Is seen as a good thing in some cases, is the same way it can be viewed as a negative idea because some people apply for it and their removal gets expedited while others do the same and their H&C application is expedited.The thing is, you should never apply for PRRA Unless it’s initiated by CBSA.I hope that helps

Reactions: TNtsima

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm looking if someone have the same situation like me , this is my timeline

And the first box chance the In process to.Decision Made. MY QUESTION IS Whats that mean ? Thanks
Hi there,I’m sorry but unfortunately,decision made before AIP(first stage approval) is refusal:(.Do you have a lawyer helping you and what was your H & C grounds?

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019

That mean they mad decision if haven’t reached Aip or medical it mean it’s negative

Reactions: Lexus2021

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hi there,most people who apply for PRRA,their application tends to move quickly because of CBSA.Now, the same way PRRA Is seen as a good thing in some cases, is the same way it can be viewed as a negative idea because some people apply for it and their removal gets expedited while others do the same and their H&C application is expedited.The thing is, you should never apply for PRRA Unless it’s initiated by CBSA.I hope that helps
Well , doesn’t make sense. You can’t apply for PRRA unless they authorize you to do so