Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c
Unfortunately,it’s a refusal. :( I hope you have a lawyer helping you

Sorry to hear that n3ca but there are still solution. You based your h&c on best interest of child; is the child a canadian: is the child in school or have medical condition

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes I have 3kids all together 2 are Canadian born. My 2nd child has a speech delay and she’s seeing a developmental Pediatician at the moment done series of test but everything is fine except she’s below her speech development. I updated H n C on all this 2weeks ago.

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Since you’re a Psw.You need to present your job letter and hours worked as your new submission for reconsideration. Makesure you change that Lawyer.
I did submit all my employment letters when I submitted the application. I guess I will have to do a new submission

Kikybabe

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c
No I was not left welfare April, sent in my application May 2019
Im asking because a friend has similar case and she appeal and was reviewed. Did you get letter from the clinic? And is your child receivng developmental treatment ,a austim or down syndrome? And did you updates about your financial status?

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Im asking because a friend has similar case and she appeal and was reviewed. Did you get letter from the clinic? And is your child receivng developmental treatment ,a austim or down syndrome? And did you updates about your financial status?
No my child is not autistic and won’t pray for that because of PR in Canada. I only sent them reports from the doctor saying she needs to see a developmental Pediatician and also undergo speech therapy. My lawyer only wrote I’m supporting myself financially.

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
No my child is not autistic and won’t pray for that because of PR in Canada. I only sent them reports from the doctor saying she needs to see a developmental Pediatician and also undergo speech therapy. My lawyer only wrote I’m supporting myself financially.
Did your friend have a child that had such condition? What happened after she appealed?

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
I did submit all my employment letters when I submitted the application. I guess I will have to do a new submission
You definitely should.Lots of Psw’s are being approved because they worked throughout the lockdown in hospitals and nursing homes.You will be approved if you meet the requirements for the program.Include your job letter,paystubs and hours worked in your next submission.Don’t expect lawyers to do everything for you.You have to be your own advocate