+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
You definitely should.Lots of Psw’s are being approved because they worked throughout the lockdown in hospitals and nursing homes.You will be approved if you meet the requirements for the program.Include your job letter,paystubs and hours worked in your next submission.Don’t expect lawyers to do everything for you.You have to be your own advocate
Ok thanks.

Kikybabe

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
ontario
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
h&c
Did your friend have a child that had such condition? What happened after she appealed?
It was assigned to another officer to review. She is still expecting. Even at that, your lawyer supposed to update them about how you support yourself with your paystub ,etc. Not just by writing that you support yourself. You need to change the lawyer

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
It was assigned to another officer to review. She is still expecting. Even at that, your lawyer supposed to update them about how you support yourself with your paystub ,etc. Not just by writing that you support yourself. You need to change the lawyer
I will he has messed up long time he takes things too casual

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Yes I have 3kids all together 2 are Canadian born. My 2nd child has a speech delay and she’s seeing a developmental Pediatician at the moment done series of test but everything is fine except she’s below her speech development. I updated H n C on all this 2weeks ago.
You need to contact children first they specialized with children that is delayed, they are seeking my son for tha also

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
Good lawyer very expensive I was pay my $400 per hour but whatever she did we approved first she got us open work permit then h&c it cost us Fortune in the end it’s Worth it

Reactions: Lexus2021

Sweet child

May 4, 2020
Good lawyer very expensive I was pay my $400 per hour but whatever she did we approved first she got us open work permit then h&c it cost us Fortune in the end it’s Worth it
It's not cheap to do H&C because I pay 7000 and I got approved. the lawyer as to do there research about your country of birth! like the health care system how it would affect the children and the education how expensive it is in your country and here in Canada it's free . get articles about all these things that would affect the Canadian children them.

Reactions: Lexus2021

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
U have to request f a refund
I don’t think there’s a refund for the actual application since it’s already been examined.The only time she’d get a refund is if she requests withdrawal before the application is processed or she paid Right to permanent resident fee.Plus she’s going to ask for reconsideration so hopefully she’d be approved after that

Last edited:

MelJohn

Mar 16, 2020
It's not cheap to do H&C because I pay 7000 and I got approved. the lawyer as to do there research about your country of birth! like the health care system how it would affect the children and the education how expensive it is in your country and here in Canada it's free . get articles about all these things that would affect the Canadian children them.
Wow you paid a lot. In total with lawyer fees and applications fee, I did not exceed 4000

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
This is so unfair, have been here for 4years have 2canadian born kids, been working as a PSW even till now, 1 of my kid is under developmental Pediatician checks
If you are a psw and you are sure you really worked during the pandemic up to only 120hrs , you are already qualified for PR under the new program pathway to pr for refugee claimants working in direct health care. Don't panic , change ur lawyer, u re essential frontline worker Canada needs now. They even want to fasttrack H and C approval for people working in direct healthcare now

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
ARE YOU ON WELFARE AT THE TIME YOU SENT YOUR H&C APPLICATION ?
Even if he was on welfare as at the time he sent in application it doesn't matter they will give AIP but you must leave welfare after AIP and show evidences that u re working b4 second approval. Some officers are also wicked. Av seen so many pple who got AIP on welfare but immediately stopped welfare to get second approval but sent job offer letters and pay stubs

SAM Jani

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Can anybody tell us that do you get confirmation email if you send documents to BRO Niagara falla office by email?

We sent 2 emails but never got acknowledgement return email.

We used to get an automatic reply email when we sent email to Vancouver ?