+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Thanks
I got AIP Dec 1 st , so maybe it is coming up soon .
Have you had any medical within the last 5 yrs?
If yes, you might qualify for the exemption.

Secondly! are you using a lawyer? It is possible that they sent the form to your lawyer and didn't see it.
So if that's the case, just to be sure, try call the client centre and use the automated status checker. It will tell you if they have requested for medical or not.

Last edited:

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Have you had any medical within the last 5 yrs?
If yes, you might qualify for the exemption.

Secondly are using a lawyer? It is possible that they sent it your lawyer and didn't see it.
If yes, just to be sure try call the client centre and use the automated status checker. It will tell you if they have requested for medical or not.
I had medical exam in 2015 when came to Canada as student…
I’ll call there…
Thanks for your answer!

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I had medical exam in 2015 when came to Canada as student…
I’ll call there…
Thanks for your answer!
You are welcome.

However with your response, you did not qualify for the medical exemption. They will definitely send you medical form, so try use the automated status checker to knw if it's sent.

Reactions: MPMG

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
You are welcome.

However with your response, you did not qualify for the medical exemption. They will definitely send you medical form, so try use the automated status checker to knw if it's sent.
I just called them, the message was: we are reviewing your medical exam…
But as said I did it almost 8 years ago, also I didn’t receive any medical form …

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Good evening all, Pls do I need to get a police report for my new H&C online application, I did one before during my first paper application but don’t know if I need to get another one? Thanks

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I just called them, the message was: we are reviewing your medical exam…
But as said I did it almost 8 years ago, also I didn’t receive any medical form …
That's a little weird.
Meanwhile as long as it didn't say we have requested for a medical examination, you are good. I will make sure i use that checker 1in3days to stay updated on the medical part. And i won't panic, it's left to the officer working on the file.

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Good evening all, Pls do I need to get a police report for my new H&C online application, I did one before during my first paper application but don’t know if I need to get another one? Thanks
The one you have is still valid. As long as you've not traveled out of Canada back to same country.

Reactions: Christy Ada

Christy Ada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
@Love101 Thanks dear, the issue is I didn’t make a copy of it when I submitted it for the first paper application so I’m just confused if I need to go get another one?

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
That's a little weird.
Meanwhile as long as it didn't say we have requested for a medical examination, you are good. I will make sure i use that checker 1in3days to stay updated on the medical part. And i won't panic, it's left to the officer working on the file.
I called again : we are reviewing your medical results. ‍♀♀♀♀
We don’t need additional documents…
So weird

Reactions: Love101

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I called again : we are reviewing your medical results. ‍♀♀♀♀
So weird
I wouldn't panic or worry.
There is little to what you can do.

It's left to the officer in charge.
If he or she needs one, you will be sent a form.

Reactions: MPMG

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called again : we are reviewing your medical results. ‍♀‍♀‍♀‍♀
So weird
I think @grahs1994 had same message when she called, even though she had not received forms yet, and we were hoping this means they can re-use old medical tests. Unfortunately, her forms arrived later. Is that correct @grahs1994 ?