+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@wello711 @tony4454 I'm sure and very certain @Ebonybaba247 status says submitted. Also you can ask @MPMG what the status says online currently even with AIP. I can 100% say it's the same for everyone that has applied online. It will only say SUBMITTED until final decision is made.
We have so many things to stress about but that isn't one of it. It will remain submitted!

Best you can do is to call the client center to knw if in process or not.
thanks

MPMG

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Congratulations !
can you share your grounds with us ?
so PR portal doesn't show when the application is in process ?
I asked my lawyer when my process went to in process, but he said it was the same day when I got AOR. I don’t believe so. I tried many times to call to ircc to check it , but it says only , we are processing your background…

Reactions: wello711

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I asked my lawyer when my process went to in process, but he said it was the same day when I got AOR. I don’t believe so. I tried many times to call to ircc to check it , but it says only , we are processing your background…
How did he know it went into process same day??

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nowadays files go into process much faster upon submission, however this simply means that they have initiated your background checks (like sending biometrics requests etc.). It does not mean a deciding agent is reading your HC arguments. This will happen several months later when your file moves up the queue (unless this is your second/third/etc.application).

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Nowadays files go into process much faster upon submission, however this simply means that they have initiated your background checks (like sending biometrics requests etc.). It does not mean a deciding agent is reading your HC arguments. This will happen several months later when your file moves up the queue (unless this is your second/third/etc.application).
Good info, what about if its second application? AOR recieved almost 2 months ago

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
2nd app will move faster because many of your background checks are still valid. Just waiting in queue for the agent to be assigned. Our 1st app took 16 month, 2nd took 6 months, 3rd took 2 months to AIP.
My first application took 6 months from recieved to decision made, i had to do biometrics as well !! that was way too fast lol

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Guys anyone got ecopr last week. Am praying I get mines Monday I have been accepted into university and course start January…