+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
1 - Means your file is in process and sent to one of backlog reduction offices depending on which office had capacity to treat your file.

RPRF - could be that they misplaced your payment proof, or have not looked it at it yet, but you can sort it out later. If they ask for RPRF again at Stage 2 you will send them your payment receipt (hopefully, you still have it) or printout from your credit card statement. I would not worry about it now. That's an easy fix.
Thanks @Katayoon but I'm at stage 2 already.
They did asked for proof of RPRF which was forwarded to Niagara BRO wiith othe docs since Oct.

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Thanks @Katayoon but I'm at stage 2 already.
They did asked for proof of RPRF which was forwarded to Niagara BRO wiith othe docs since Oct.
@Katayoon in addition, all stages seems passed. Not sure if anything is left! Eligibility, Criminal & Medical are passed. Info sharing says completed and no A35 - A37 concern. But status reason says Tfr-workload (re)-distribution

Reactions: Swagzzy

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Katayoon in addition, all stages seems passed. Not sure if anything is left! Eligibility, Criminal & Medical are passed. Info sharing says completed and no A35 - A37 concern. But status reason says Tfr-workload (re)-distribution
Yes it will stay like that until decision made. Then it will be "closed". Regarding RFRP you have to resend them again then proof of payment. Sometimes they lose docs. Lost our police certificate so we had to resend.
Your file is likely waiting for this RFRP before sign off. This is what happened to us - file was stuck 3 months in final review because they were waiting for police certificate which we had sent them months earlier

Reactions: Love101

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
Yes it will stay like that until decision made. Then it will be "closed". Regarding RFRP you have to resend them again then proof of payment. Sometimes they lose docs. Lost our police certificate so we had to resend.
Your file is likely waiting for this RFRP before sign off. This is what happened to us - file was stuck 3 months in final review because they were waiting for police certificate which we had sent them months earlier
Thanks

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Guys please based on your experience, i have tax refund owing, does anybody know if it can affect an h&c application decision. I file my taxes every year, but i have a balance owing. Do they contact CRA for stuffs like that?

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Guys please based on your experience, i have tax refund owing, does anybody know if it can affect an h&c application decision. I file my taxes every year, but i have a balance owing. Do they contact CRA for stuffs like that?
Am not sure but I don’t think so

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
They don’t contact CRA but even if they see it as you have to attach your T4 and tax returns docs, it won’t have effect. What matters is that you are working and filing your taxes accordingly.

Reactions: Lar Mo

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Yes. I have AIP
When did you get your AIP?

I got my mine in July and currently in stage 2 as well. I sent an email to Niagara office 2 weeks ago to check on the status of my application and below is the response from Niagara office :

Good Day: Thank you for your email. This is to advise that the file is currently in que for processing.

You will be contacted if additional information is required.

Thank you,

MR26235

C & I Program Assistant, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Agente d'Immigration, Réseau national
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

Reactions: Love101

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
When did you get your AIP?

I got my mine in July and currently in stage 2 as well. I sent an email to Niagara office 2 weeks ago to check on the status of my application and below is the response from Niagara office :

Good Day: Thank you for your email. This is to advise that the file is currently in que for processing.

You will be contacted if additional information is required.

Thank you,

MR26235

C & I Program Assistant, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Agente d'Immigration, Réseau national
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
I got AIP in October.
I was lucky to get through to an agent twice to check my status and asked if medical form was sent.

I also requested for GCMs notes back in April but was just processed yesterday, so I was able to see what was passed and what's left on the processing.

You can request for GCMS note via ATIP.
It will help