+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Keyshia

Nov 2, 2022
Hi everyone, a friend gave me this link and am glad to be here.
H&C applied oct 2021
AOR Nov 2021
Application in process January 2022

Decision made in August, my lawyer said she got a refusal letter and she has order the reasons for the refusal through federal court
WORK PERMIT received in oct 2022.

Please my question is that, is it federal court that orders an applicant reasons for refusal or the lawyer.
Thanks
Did you receive aip?

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
So that she can save time and use some of HC arguments from your refugee case. Also, she can re-use your old police certificates if you have not travelled back to those countries (these will be required at Stage 2). Not sure what you mean by remittance - prepayment of her services?
Thank you katayon for your reply
The problem I don’t have any new documents after my claim was refused , and about my police certificate actually I lost it and I am nay travelled out side Canada since I came to here Do you think immigration still have my police certificate because when I applied for visa I submitted this document do you think they are keeping? Because I can’t get a new one
And about remittances I mean she asking me to show up immigration money transfer that I sent to back home but again I didn’t keep the receipts, no she didn’t asked money for her services because I’m on Legal Aid Ontario.
Thank you katayon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you katayon for your reply
The problem I don’t have any new documents after my claim was refused , and about my police certificate actually I lost it and I am nay travelled out side Canada since I came to here Do you think immigration still have my police certificate because when I applied for visa I submitted this document do you think they are keeping? Because I can’t get a new one
And about remittances I mean she asking me to show up immigration money transfer that I sent to back home but again I didn’t keep the receipts, no she didn’t asked money for her services because I’m on Legal Aid Ontario.
Thank you katayon
IRCC will ask again for police certificate. They cannot retrieve it from your visa application. However, if your previous lawyer has a scanned copy of your old certificate in her files you can use it. Worst case, if you get AIP and reach Stage 2, you will ask for exemption from it but you will need documented proof that you cannot get a new one. Don't worry about it now - the AIP is a real problem here, PCC is of little importance.

For remittances, she probably wants to demonstrate that you are supporting your family back home (which will be your HC argument too). If you don't have receipts, then you don't have them. Try gathering support letters from people back home attesting to money support.

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
IRCC will ask again for police certificate. They cannot retrieve it from your visa application. However, if your previous lawyer has a scanned copy of your old certificate in her files you can use it. Worst case, if you get AIP and reach Stage 2, you will ask for exemption from it but you will need documented proof that you cannot get a new one. Don't worry about it now - the AIP is a real problem here, PCC is of little importance.

For remittances, she probably wants to demonstrate that you are supporting your family back home (which will be your HC argument too). If you don't have receipts, then you don't have them. Try gathering support letters from people back home attesting to money support.
Thank you so much katayon
For your important information please pray for me to get AIP.

Reactions: Katayoon

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
Hi everyone, a friend gave me this link and am glad to be here.
H&C applied oct 2021
AOR Nov 2021
Application in process January 2022

Decision made in August, my lawyer said she got a refusal letter and she has order the reasons for the refusal through federal court
WORK PERMIT received in oct 2022.

Please my question is that, is it federal court that orders an applicant reasons for refusal or the lawyer.
Thanks
Could you please share your grounds

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Please guys advise, I sent an email to Niagra office and find below the response I received from them within an hour:

Good Day: Thank you for your email. This is to advise that the file is currently in que for processing.

You will be contacted if additional information is required.

Thank you,

MR26235

C & I Program Assistant, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Agente d'Immigration, Réseau national
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Please guys advise, I sent an email to Niagra office and find below the response I received from them within an hour:

Good Day: Thank you for your email. This is to advise that the file is currently in que for processing.

You will be contacted if additional information is required.

Thank you,

MR26235

C & I Program Assistant, Domestic Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Agente d'Immigration, Réseau national
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Did you receive your portal email and confirm your in Canada?

emmaola2002

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Did you receive your portal email and confirm your in Canada?
I didn't receive email portal yet. I got AIP in July, sent all the requested documents in July, did medicals in July and medicals was received in August and since then, there is no new updates.
Please advise.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I didn't receive email portal yet. I got AIP in July, sent all the requested documents in July, did medicals in July and medicals was received in August and since then, there is no new updates.
Please advise.
Oh so just waiting on decision. I got I got AIP on June 27 and I got decision December 8th from Niagara so might get it this week.

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hi Everyone, is there a deadline for reconsideration submission? Im waiting for some docs to put the package together and submit it asap. I got refusal Nov 5th.